I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Secret Partner-In-Crime

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it was totally MC and I wouldn't be surprised if everyone else in that house COINCIDENTIALLY became a livestreamer due to him.

Supporter
Inb4 plot goes "MC-kun was a famous (__streamer__) in the past that inspired many others, but (__stuff'n'stuff__) happened, thus instilling trauma into MC-kun."

Dex-chan lover
Boring, do the other people. Also, what kinda 16 year old gets this tall? Does Japan breed giants? >_>

Double-page supporter
guessing he was the one that told her to keep streaming

Computer parts getting destroyed from forcefully shutting down computer ONCE, u wot m8?

Dex-chan lover
It's highly possible that he inspired all of them to become a streamer also, the reveal that Hakua was inspired by 'someone' to Livestream and be her true self is a bit too early, but it won't be if the others were the same

I also think that he was pretty big in the Livestream community that most of his fanbase wants him to return, which might be the other residents of the dorm.

Now, I think the 'Trauma' he experienced that resulted in him quitting Livestreaming is going to be either his classmates making fun of him, calling him a geek/nerd and making fun of his smile, or that one of his family member (or his whole family) became disgusted that he livestreams.

Fed-Kun's army
No way to destroy computer parts from forcefully shutting down the computer unless if a power surge happened in the process or if she threw her computer across the room. She probably used it as an excuse to hang out at the arcade.

Dex-chan lover
@FANNYMAN231 i was thinking that maybe he gave someone bad advice and they got screwed over and then confronted him during a livestream, and bam TRAUMA

@Hollow7F Well the flashback in chapter 1 seems to indicate he was not confronted during a livestream but rather over mail.
My theory is that his streams were him giving (empty) life advices (like the one he gave to the main girl) and one of them was interpreted as "just kill yourself" which the viewer did after sending him a thanks message.

Users who are viewing this thread