I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Bathing Communication

I still don't understand why they're all so obsessed with keeping their livestreaming a secret

Contributor
for someone who has problem dealing with people, the protagonist really doesn't know how to respect personal space lol.
@Escheron
well, the guys, at least. one is chuunibyou and the other is a troll crossdresser.

Dex-chan lover
@Escheron
Outside of the manufactured personalities that manifest while live-streaming and the potential embarrassment that would likely follow if they’re found out, the act itself might be considered problematic behavior that would get them kicked out of the dorms if it’s deemed as such.

In Hakua’s case, she wants to be the student council president and later the head of the school, so she’s particularly worried about her public image.

Aggregator gang
That "tattoo" clearly did come off when washed though. Translation mistake?

Group Leader
Is that a tattoo or just a body paint? If i'm not mistaken, many bath houses and onsens prohibit those people with tattoo. Hope it's actually body paint.

Double-page supporter
@Escheron
Let's see.
Puchineko/Yuzuko's thing is that she is a idle talk-calls everyone master type. Kind of embarrassing, I would assume. Additionally we have been alluded to that some creep is probably gonna stalk her. Having people know who she is could be dangerous.
Sweet Macron/Sora is a VR dancer. Not entirely a big deal, but she obviously has a low self esteem (despite her skills) that she hides with virtual models. Hers is more personally like an escape than an embarrassing thing.
White Crow/Aruvina is a chuunibyou streamer who acts all edgy. Outside of that, he is a really popular and athletic dude. Having people know he is a sulking dark edge lord could probably hurt his social life
Bat/Souta is a crossdressing streamer. Same thing as the other guy, where it could possibly make his social life hell if people found out.
And Usagidon is a student council type who wants to be the next school head mistress. If people found out she was livestreaming and acting like a mob boss, it would probably dash her career.

Dex-chan lover
@jslblaze They probably all have their reasons but for a couple of them I'd say they're embarrassed about their "live-stream personas".

I guess that all of them or at least 1 of them was inspired by the MC when he was lifestreaming, it was probably more of a idle talk stream just chatting away haha

Dex-chan lover
Alright. Getting into it again. This might become a jitsu wa watashi wa type where the main character slowly becomes aware of the rest of the characters hidden personas and struggles to keep them a secret. Eventually the others slowly come to realization and accept each other like family. All with romance subplot because thats how these stories work. Duh.

Dex-chan lover
How can they not hear each other streaming? Are all walls in Japan sound proof or something

Supporter
@Nakanowatari It seems like the rooms in the share house have very good sound proofing (similar to high quality hotel, maybe good love hotel levels), unlike standard apartments, as MC only heard Usagidon because both their windows were open.

Users who are viewing this thread