I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

I love when the heroine is just straight up evil, I am very excited to watch Yuriel‘s life crumble.

If got that option in the otome game app I'm currently playing, I would accept it immediately because getting a happy ending is hard and require lots and lots of ads and I would NEVER turn down a chance to be with the villainess. I know the hidden route wouldn't be like that in this story but if it popped up in the middle of my playthrough, I would have thought it was the villainess route.

Dex-chan lover
MC trying her best to give the chick the benefit of doubt is way too nice of her.

Fed-Kun's army
The maid just taunted the Princess that she stole one of her lovers? She has a death wish and she's hellbent on dying.

if i was the MC, yurishit wouldve been dead already. MC u are too nice, but it’s ok you can be badass sometimes too🤧

The heroine becomes more and more like a villain with every scene. She's said before that she somehow cheated or altered the game- what if she was the original villainess? And wanted to play the game as the main character who is supposed to survive and get all the men to want her in the end?

yo what if the heroine and the villainess switched bodies and lost their memory cuz they both are basically acting the opposite way of what their roles should be 👁👄👁

It's kinda confusing for the mc to have no plan yet keeps the maid near her.

Users who are viewing this thread