I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Aggregator gang
For those saying that the issues can be solved by killing, imprisoning, or exiling Yuriel, while that will solve the problem that is Yuriel herself being a complete greedy whore, the person inside Yeldyria is thinking of the repercussions that any overly severe negative actions against Yuriel will have on the men in the game.

Yes, Yeldyria is the crown princess and has every ability to rid herself of a lowly maid who is clearly breaching decorum. But she's also very aware that she's not in an ironclad position: she knows she has at least three named men that would be more than happy to have a reason to kill her. She's also aware of and trying to remedy the fact that she knows almost nothing about the world she's been tossed into quite literally naked and afraid.

And like she said herself, she was holding onto that hope that Yuriel, as a fellow outsider who can see the game screens, would be able to relate to her situation of being trapped in the game, which that most recent conversation confirmed either wasn't the case, or is Yuriel willfully choosing the path of greed and pride.

Tl;dr: killing Yuriel will get rid of her but not the other problems (men) she led on so Yeldyria is actually making the smart move by playing the long game.

THE MASSSS UPDATEEEE T-T can't donate or give money coffee or whatevss to y'all scanlators yet since i'm only a minor but i fr sure will when i have money >:)

Also i really can't understand the way the game's og feml is acting lolol, like y e s she is from another world too but why is she so greedy :vv girl really wanna take all of the routes at once

Goddamn, I know that it's a common trope for the original female lead to become the villain for the reincarnated villainess for plot but Yuriel is one of the lowest of low-lifes I've seen yet. I almost wish that she was a ruthless killer tbh

MC is dumb. She’s the princess. It was already established that she had authority to do anything.
So Why is she putting up with all of Yuriels shit?
Yuriel is going around stirring things up, talking back/taunting the princess wIth out punishment.
Also MC has the advantage of knowing what Yuriel would do and she’s not using it.
Get the other servants to punish her for her Impertinence, I bet they’ll beat the shit out of her.
Or Hire someone to kill her and make it look like an accident.
Or just hang her with all the target male leads , make it look like they were all conspiring to assassinate her. Who needs all those Simps anyway?
Or if you’re feeling kind just Exile her with all the problem guys to another country far far away without any money, let’s see how long their love will last...
Or give her 100 lashes and wreck her face for hooking up with her concubines.
See if any guy will still stick with her if she looks like scar face.
The End.

It's either the princess dies or the black hair girl so why not just get rid of the threat now and live happily with her concubine

As of the moment only the ex prince is in love with yuriel. And MC knows that robia's affection for Y decreased or rather 'reset'. Thus, she should have just forcibly exiled her and the prince and be done with it. She's the fcking princess for crying out loud. Anything she says goes, no "heroine" can deny her order. And if she wants to continue on keeping an eye on them she could do so by planting spies like what she did to the emperor.

And now don't tell me she accepted the fcker as her lady-in--waiting.

I really like this story but the MC is frustrating. Just kick the thot out, she already kicked out her knight harem but she for some reason can't kick out a single maid.
Anyway thank you for the translations!

I’m guessing the last couple panels are the reason she’s putting up with Yuriel’s shit? She hoped that Yuriel is also someone who’s trapped and didn’t have the heart to eliminate a fellow ‘survivor.’ Now that she realizes Yuriel is just messing around, hope she kicks down that bytch from now on tho lolol

@srct17 i hope so too. but it seems like she is a pussy too scared to do anything because she's afraid of yuriel killing her, i hope this isnt the case tho

Users who are viewing this thread