I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Yuriel 🙄 but its really interesting to see yuriel's thoughts and choices play out like this haha thank you for the updates!!

I really don't understand Yuriel's intention!! What does she want to achieve?? Be the princess and have her own harem?? Wtf.

Thanks for the mass release!! I am waiting for this manhwa's update, so thank youuu!! ❤❤❤

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the only reason the MC haven't killed the player yet is because she is worried the "game" i.e. the world will end if the player's dies.

im hoping that our mc will get a happy ending and not die. best case scenario she goes back to her world while yuriel suffers in the otome world.

Tysm for all the chapters! >u< 💕

[ol]1. I do wonder if both of them (the Princess and the 'heroine') thinks that finishing the game is the only way to come back to their worlds or if there is something like that in their minds. Like, idk, maybe Yuriel thinks that the only way to achieve the ending's game is killing the Princess? Or maybe there was any route in the game where her life was forgiven, so maybe that's why she's so pushy and persistent in destroying our MC? Because if that's not the case, I can't really understand her. I also can't understand how surviving is related to be a disgusting, rude, manipulative and cruel piece of trash to others. I've never been more exhausted of a 'heroine' who doesn't understands that this is not a game/story/novel anymore, *sigh*.[/ol]

[ol]2. Yuriel is playing with her luck more than what she thinks, I doubt our MC will kill her but that doesn't means she's safe. Idk why she thinks the Princess is the only one who can hurt her/ put her in danger/ kill her; as I read somewhere "being the 'heroine' of a story is good if your story has a happy ending assured, the 'heroine halo' will give u the attention of everyone that can help you, but if your story is a tragedy, then the halo will just make u the focus of many murderous attempts so your life will just serve to make the men who lost u, shine".[/ol]
Idk why kind of otome game is this, but thinking on how many people died due to the original Princess' personality, the Emperor's strings, the kingdom's origins and all the different personalities of the other characters in this world, what makes her think this won't go south in any moment? There's no yandere or dangerous characters as well? Even the maid can makes things difficult for her, c'mon.

[ol]3. Obviously Yuriel is stupid, two thousand things can go wrong but no, she didn't even think about it. She finally had a tangible chance (in the form of a hidden route) that is telling her that there's a way to scape from her death, that is telling her that:

a) The Princess is not 100% evil (the villainess has a human side and she's not willing to kill u no matter what)
b) Your life is not always in risk, so you have options.
c) If the game is showing you new routes, then that means that maybe the game can be finished in more than 1 way, so u don't have to chose the most stupid one, but no, she simply discarded everyone's lifes (hers included).[/ol]

Because listen, as I said in a previous chapter, the Emperor and Yuriel are the biggest snakes in the palace, so imagine that
her 'heroine halo' will attract the Emperor's attention someday and he'll get attached to her because of that, imagine that by that point maybe she's alone and doesn't have any other men of the harem willing to help her anymore because she treated them so horribly (she already experienced that the targets have their own mind and they can close forever their routs to her), so why does she risks herself like this? Because yeah, in the worst scenario imagine her being forced by the Emperor to be with him until she dies or gets discarded? Or maybe he'll use her alluring self to sell her to another influential person, just like he does with his sister all the time? Who's gonna save her then when even his sister (the Princess) is treated like a pawn and the other characters can't even truly think in hurting her? Who'll be more powerful than him then or would be enough to save her?

I'm currently reading a novel where one of the sidekick couples played with each other and end up causing their own deaths.
The girl was the typical 'b1tchy-villainess' type that was in love with the ML but ends up being rejected because she was evil, and the boy is the typical 'perfect prince-good natured boy-who's always gonna be loyal to his beloved childhood friend/true love, despite being super evil/borderline criminal. And yeah, in that couple both seems to play their roles perfectly, she as Yuriel thinks she's playing with everyone and that just because someone is "in love" with u, that person will endure everything for u, but no, that wasn't the case at all. At the end he said some words explaining that he just treated her well and 'endured' everything because he wanted to keep his image of "the perfect prince", his ego liked to be recognized as someone who was always loyal and he liked to be praised to be someone who's always consequential with his actions; he also said to her that his love for her was just a habit of his, for him it was easier to 'love' her rather than try to find someone else, so as long as she didn't affect him, he could easily play the 'pittiful and pure boy that was in love with her no matter what'. But then both lives got in risk and he sacrifed her first, all her thoughts of have been playing with him for years and have secured his love, devotion and support was just a mere illusion.
I know Ettsen's love is honest but I also want to see him surprising us with his actions. Love doesn't make us helpless stupid, so I hope we'll see him react now that the Princess is giving him the chance to take a different direction.

Ps. Honestly, there's no need for our MC to get herself as exposed as this either. This is a mental game and Yuriel is her enemy, it doesn't matter how much she wants to deny it. I'm glad she's aware of this now, I just hope she won't give her as much room to act anymore. She doesn't have to attack her directly, she just needs to cut all her resources (the men of her harem). Yuriel without men has no power, influence, just the halo of being the 'heroine' but it's clear that that's not enough. Even she has to work hard in order to achieve the men's interest in a long-term way.

Ps.2. Yuriel is doing exactly what the previous princess (supposedly) did to him in the past, I bet he'll leave her at one point, lolol.

@AiriAi I really believe that Yuriel hasn’t been forced into the game. I think she found a way to willing enter and hoped that if she played along she’d get the perfect happy ending that most heroines get. If that was her goal from the beginning than it would make sense that she isn’t willing to settle for less, especially if she knows (or at least thinks) that the heroine has no truly bad endings. Go for the gold right. It’s also possible that her entrance into the game forced our MC into it to.

PS. What is the name of the other story you were talking about. I’d love to check it out!

@Audrey_E_W Oh, you might be right since it makes sense. I just think that'd be sad because of how dumb these girls have to be to act like that? :c On the other hand I think it'd be interesting if Yuriel bug was the one who caused our MC to be in the game as well.

Btw, the novel is called Trapped in a Typical Idol Drama, it starts like a mockery of a 'typical idol drama' (lol) from the MC's pov, but it'll change the more u get into the story; it critics everything, and it mocks everything we're tired of this type stories (if you've read/seen enough of them, you'll know what I'm talking about), even the author gets included in a peculiar way (I haven't seen that in novels of this type, manhuas, manwhas, mangas, etc.). In general, it's a nice story with some unexpected details and I'm surprised because I thought it was just a silly humorous story. I hope you'll like it, I had fun, I got surprised, and I enjoyed it. uwu

Ya'll don't know how hard it is to read this manhwa, all the other good manhwas are on Hiatus and i don't really enjoy these types of stories but anyways i'll keep reading

Aggregator gang
Hmm, yeah, really takes a lot of tension out of this when you know MC could literally just order her executed at any time (no reason needed) but doesn't so that the story can continue.
Was really hoping killing the Heroine would cause a reset, and the only way to end the loop is to force her to complete an entire "Bad End" route. That way there's at least a reason not to kill her beyond "I'll feel bad about it".

She should just behead that fuccer! She's not innocent like how you want to think of her. Aaahhhhh, I WANNA SEE THAT BEACHES BLOOD NEXT CHAPTER hehehhehehe

Anyways, THANK YOU FOR THE HARDWORK AND FOR THIS MASS RELEASE ❤️💯

Users who are viewing this thread