I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

I don't get how ppl fell for Yuriel.. i mean i get that she's pretty but her attitude is nasty as hell

Fed-Kun's army
@venuslvnda - In the previous chapters, it hints that she needs Yuriel and herself to be alive at the end of however this is going to end for our FL to get out of this world, possibly.

Aggregator gang
@kaumrebahan: it's usually like that in otoge (or dating games for women), the MCs are either bland, boring, no personality, wishy washy, yes-men, etc. or bitchy, shameless, brazen, thickskin,... Yet the ikemen (handsome guys) capture targets would just fall for MCs and/or become simp.

Lmao, the fateful encounters were gone with just a simple phrase and it was beautiful. :")

IMO he lost his interest in Yuriel because his plans, intentions, and even possible situations related to both were already foreseen by our MC, so now he's conscious of Yuriel in a different way. Maybe before this encounter with his sister, Yuriel was a possible pawn to have fun with against our MC, or with enough luck maybe Yuriel could be transformed onto an actual weapon capable of controlling, harming, or even destroying the Princess, but after facing her reaction in this chapter, is obvious that our MC will no longer give her any chance.

Also by asking if he already fell for Yuriel, it makes him aware of the situation he's in; maybe he tried to play with Yuriel, but he's opening the chance to be played by someone's hands (maybe Yuriel's, his sister's or both). Idk if the Emperor won't longer encounter Yuriel at some point, but even if he does, I'm pretty sure his walls are pretty high right now. Maybe he'll try to use her as a way to harm the Princess, but she no longer has the chance to take anything from him and that's why that route no longer exists.

I also want to know what are the Emperor's feelings towards his sister; even if the Princess has always been used by him, idk if he actually thinks of her as a threat or not.

Ps. Tbh I'd love if Yuriel could stay imprisoned until the end of the game, that way she'd simply lose and our MC would stay alive without problems. And lolol, she was finally punished, yay!

Ps.2. I've missed Nadricka baby so much. :")

Ps.3. I love how in every chapter we can always read at least 1 comment asking for our MC to kill that b1tch. Let's not lose this beautiful custom, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Yuriel died of tetanus or someshit in that shithole prison

I don't care about the other boys Nadricka is my only true love and I adore how well she treats him

Fed-Kun's army
Nice, she disciplined the Emperor and got him to stop thinking with his dick for a moment long enough so that Yuriel got whipped.

i can't be helped but to think Nadricka isn't as sweet as we think he is. we don't know much about him or if his intentions are to do good or harm to our girl.

I'm amazed that Yuriel actually got held accountable for something, and that our MC at least temporarily disabled the hidden route. She's making progress in twisting the game mechanics to her own ends.

Edit: What Yuriel intended to do to Daisy, an innocent girl, was really screwed up. The fact that she faked a noble's orders, tried to sell a palace maid as a sex slave, and only got seven lashes was pretty generous all things considered.

Why don't she kills Yuriel ? She has enough reason to do so after all of Yuriel's action, especially the last one. She also knows that Yuriel is aiming for her life, and with the emperor route that appeared she knows that it could quickly get out of control, if the emperor takes a liking to Yuriel she will not be able to get rid of Yuriel that easily and the emperor could become another threat to her life. And despite all that she still doesn't have the guts to kill Yuriel. At this point she deserves everything that Yuriel will do to her...

Users who are viewing this thread