I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Shoujo manga is full of forced marriage and rape of woman, by the male lead that leads to romance but of course when a woman does the story points out its wrong lol. I have no sympathy for the blatant hypocrisy –

Damnnnnnnn.... Ettsen or whatevea just got rejected and doesn’t even know it-
Oof, just, oof😐

This story is more original than I thought. I legit don't know where it's going. If the actual protagonist (of this manhwa) is not going the reverse harem route but a side character is, Idk. What am I supposed to expect?

f
tbh tho if i was the person playing the game i'd totally make the same choice just for the lols

Dex-chan lover
I mean, when playing games I do the same. I try to see how far I can take things, but I always save first. IRL you can't save before making a choice, so you gotta see if it's worth the risk.

Double-page supporter
@blazing_daze

While I do agree that many shoujo manga can be problematic, it's not hypocritical since this is a seperate piece of work. It would only be hypocritical if a single story had double standards(ie, pointed out rape if by women but not by men), but we haven't seen any male coercion in this story yet so It's a little too early to judge. Being in a genre doesn't mean you have to bear the sins or stupidity of your predecessors.

Also, I would have picked that option just to see as well, lol(after making a savefile, of course. Who knows if the other guy might come in)

@Geohie

It is hypocritical, since shoujo manga is term for a collective group of material, and not a single story. You clearly don't understand class based discussions. A genre is literal Synonyms with class lol, you don't even know what basic words mean. As anyone with the smarts to do literature studies or media studies can does the basic critical thinking skills to see trope* and ideology that are repeated in all media since idea's don't exist in a vacuum.

Also I'm not talking about men only- you need to some reading comprehension skills . The story isn't too early to judge either, your inability to form and opinion and fragility on the fact that I actual think and have one is a personal problem you have to deal with lol.

FVCK ROBIA I WAS ROOTING FOR U BUT YOU WANNA DO THAT?!!!!!!!!

I wonder if the heroine is the player or an outside force. Will have to find out, I guess.

Oof. When she said "What a shame." (and the lines after that as well, i forgot already lol) I felt that. I too did some whoring when I was super into rh mobages before 👁️👄👁️

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this might be much more interesting than I thought. Quite different from your typical "I became a villainess of that game I played years ago that I somehow remember every detail about, but the villainess is misunderstood so i'm gonna act nice now." manhuas.

Ok I am going to get mad if the concubine 's puppylike behavior isn't going to last till the end. I hope there won't be plot twists about him hahaha and I UTTERLY want him to be the ml, or at least have a lot of screen time. I need him in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread