I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
This is why you don't fall in love with sluts (gender neutral) unless you are actually fine with them sleeping around. You can't really stop them, and its to be expected if they cheat on you, they aren't sluts for no reason. Especially if its a hero(ine) of a game that can get a harem.

this is actually a surprisingly interesting twist to the usual isekai otome game manhwas and the art is really nice! i’m excited for more😁😁

thank you for the chapter!!

Fed-Kun's army
Love the premise and the fact she can see the "main character's" decisions is such a game-changer.

Wow, the main heroine is made into a slut, well who ever the player is shame on you cheating on the male lead! 😧

Fed-Kun's army
Damnnnnnnn, i like her! Bold and confident.

And i agree, being able to see the main character's screen is really a game changer

Aggregator gang
ngl if I was playing a VN I would totally just sleep with everyone I can (unless I'm purposely trying to get onto someone's route)
I mean, so far it looks like a r18 otome game

i want to comment something but idk what, so, um dsrtvtcyxsezraeZsrfvgbihuyfde6s5zwraesextdcyvgubhnj

Its not like the Heroine is trashy, its the player that made the heroine trashy. But then, when playing otome game or VN it can be help to try out the most intriguing choices considering that you are viewing the story in a 3rd person perspective cuz you can always save and load files if you think you made a wrong choice (no harm done directly to the player so don't think of any consequences). Also, if the player is playing an otome game the "red guy" isn't the only ML that the player can aim for so its only natural if the heroine chose the other guy.

I'm sure its the same for everyone else, in every story we read or play we have our own favorite characters (it might be an FL/ML or even a side character). So theres no need to get angry with the "Heroine" early in the story. (She might be a good girl trapped between the influence of a "Player" choices)

@joyce0884 The way it's shown can be confusing, but the princess the screen was talking about is the red head. Red head is seeing someone else's choices in a game. The you is the player/heroine. Who at some point will maybe work for the red head. We haven't seen her yet, but I don't think she is a princess. Also red head is not the emperor's daughter but his sister. He couldn't have children.

OH. OH I GET THIS NOW. I was confused at first, I thought someone was trying to control Yel and she could see what her choices were. Okay, so she is her own person, the villainess, and is able to see the game choices of the heroine, for any other people that were slow on the uptake like me lol. Holy cow this concept is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread