I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

But is anyone else having a hard time not seeing Nadrika as Yoosung? Bc im currently unable to unsee it 😳

//// me blushing and fangirling throughout this whole chapter. Why is Nadricka so cute and lovable? I'm glad the MC likes him back as well because usually these type of guys are side characters almost no one consider because they are not "playing hard to get". And the way he showed off to the other guy lmao like "Yes, I'm the princess' favorite. Deal with it"

so i rly never read reverse harems/harems but is there actually a male lead character in the end? i like nadricka but i have a feeling he's not the male lead

I WANT HER TO END UP WITH NADRICKA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

NADRICKA IS SIRIUSLY SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm, like, gonna be terrified every chapter now... that... smth might happen to Nadricka so, erm... how bout you know, like, END THIS WEBTOON IMMEDIATELY NOW. HAPPY ENDING. PACK YOUR BAGS WE ARE LEAVING EVERYONE EVERYBODY HAPPY NADRICKA HAPPY OK LET'S GO

NADRICKA END GAME NADRICKA MALE LEAD IDC IDC

^^ PLS IM SO SCARED BCEAUSE EITHER NADRICKA IS THE ML OR SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HIM AND HE DIES AND DOESNT BECOME ML SO LETS JUST END IT HERE WHEN NOBODYS HURT AND EVERYBODY IS HAPPY YES YES

Users who are viewing this thread