I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

people who only want yuriel to get killed asap makes me roll my eyes a bit lol... the characters are all very 3-dimensional here, plot has small nuances and fine details from political intrigue to worldbuilding insight from their interactions. subtleties of the cast adjusting to the "new" princess, manipulation (probably by the emperor to og princess), INCREDIBLY varying characters from many different backgrounds ++ the mc's extremely rational, smart decisions to take a step back and assess the system instead of going on a murder spree. it's not just another "villainess turns good, fl is actually evil so it's time to bully fl!" sort of webtoon, & if you want to read that kind of stuff just hop to a different one. there are plenty.

Thank you for your hardwork Speedcat Scans!

Yuriel is annoying, but I agree with FL's choice to not kill her. Things would become wildly more unpredictable without Yuriel carrying out her duty as the "main character"/player.

I dunno éclot sorta getting on my nerves. But maybe that's because its only been a few chapters and so far he's one-dimensionally the "loyal ruthless guard dog"

I'm starting the think the original princess was not that bad and/or as despised as she was portrayed in the novel. Most of her concubines seem to have liked her or at least relied on her status to get somewhere in life. She might have also been doing that on purpose too, that last scene has me questioning her personality as well.

you can trust the blond (nadricka) and the second consort who just arrived from the battle. they don't betray the princess. you can trust the other guy, the one who is a soldier. there's one more guy coming, but i can't say much about it. and i don't remember about robia and the prince.

I have a strange hunch that Eclot is either a yandere or a sadodere/yangire looking for a power trip. Oh this is bad...
That aside, what's Ettsen been up to?

Users who are viewing this thread