I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Eclot, pls talk about your feelings boy, we love u but we need to see more of u, you are kinda scary trying to kill everyone, lol (but lowkey I think he's trying to protect her because she is she and not because she's just a royal, or maybe he's teasing her -he maybe likes that type of game, lol- or testing her). Robia was about to kiss her omg D:, I wonder if we'll finally be able to see him in a new light tho. I know people hate him but I don't, I don't like him particularly either, but I want to see him doing something fulfilling for him and beneficial for the princess. I want a free and happy harem, all of them are talented and capable in their own ways.

Edit: I still think the original Princess wasn't as evil as the public opinion made it see, let's see.

Tnks for all the chapters. <3

I wanna see her getting closer to Eclot or Ettsen or that tan guy (forget the name). And thanks for this update aaaa (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Double-page supporter
Eclot is so duty-like
hm that flashback scene of robia and the princess was weird....

Youre really speed. Thank u. Finally its released in Indonesia. Lets support our Goya nim! 😚🤘
But guys.. Idk why but i hope the princess is end up with Estten😿😿

Okay Eclot, your intense devotion is becoming rather scary. Please dial back on your willingness to murder others in the name of the royal family.

I already read Indonesian Translation to support the manhwa yay
My favourite concubine right now is Eclot

Users who are viewing this thread