I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Is that... Another new guy or just someone so insignificant I've forgotten?

Honestly she needs to accept her role a little more rather than just stressing over the game's "plot." It's not obvious to her that Robia has feelings for her, but she needs to get him on her side bc she def can't continue this way with only 2 trustworthy low-ranking allies (Daisy and Nadricka). Eclot is obv very loyal so she should use him as much as possible to gain information before he does something shitty. He's in a good position to act as a guard and another voice to back her up if she needs to confront the emperor.

The guy in the end seems to be the one from the time she went to check on her "knights" in chapter 16. Siegel for those who were wondering and don't read credit pages.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter full of Daisy and Nadrika 😤blessed
Replace trash Robia with the insanely loyal Knight and it would have been even better

i think robia was testing our mc as they clearly had their first meeting at the library. maybe soon he'll discover that she had truly lost her previous memories?

Our Nadricka is so pure, he can't lie, my cutieeee😆
Not me reading all your rant hehe😆
Oh did Robia lie about the lake? I didnt realize it at firsttttt. So isnt it bad?😫
Same, if nobady at your side Princess, I will!!!

Thanks for the update!♡

I'm probably in the minority but Nadricka isn't my cup of tea. Characters like him tend to annoy me over time, that forever cutesy baby thing just isn't for me.

Even though the other guys are sketchy, at least they have something to offer beyond being a puppy.

@Kenone Im actually suspicious of him because he stands out as a somewhat one note character when the others have more depth. However rather than thinking he's flat, I think he instead has hidden depths like the rest, we just haven't seen it yet. And that makes me wary because my gut is telling me that he's hiding something! And I don't mean the scars!

Imagine a plot twist if they killed Yuriel, not only exiled ohohohohogoog can't wait to see 4/5/6 men's on a bed, cause this is a reverse harem, where going to get a harem route with a lot of orgy right folks? Tell me I'm not delusional.

Users who are viewing this thread