I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Why do I feel like nandrika is working for someone for some reason and I will miss him when that happens. He was so cute ;-;

I just want everyone to be happy but that won’t progress the plot unfortunately 😔

@KenOne agreed. Maybe it's because girl characters that act like Nadricka usually was a white lotus, I just can't really like characters like him. So far out of the MLs I actually like Eclot the most, with that hostage prince from a fallen country being the second.

@Thifa before I could tolerate them to some extent, but after Rashta from Remarried Empress, I just can't anymore. I'm just irritated and like you and two others have said, it feels fake.

There was that other knight, Eclot and Ettsen that offer more of an interesting story.

boi nadrika is literally the only character i like in the except mc he better not be the spy 😭

Double-page supporter
I'm so curious about what Robia thinks after he lied and she fell for it. Will he come to the conclusion that the current princess is a different person.

Nadrika is being a cute puppy as always xD

Thank you for the update!

"yes princess, your doggies were barking at each other when you weren't looking" "honestly, this is reverse harem. It's a doggo collection xD"

The translator doggo commentary made my day!
Thank you guys!!

LMAO I was so confused as to who the person in the last panel was >v<! I searched for his name since I forgot about him (also bc he's wearing a suit this time loool).

Personally I still am wary of Naricka and think he might be a snake on the grass but hard to tell. She has it rough as always.

No please not nadricka. But if nadricka is a girl he would be a white Lotus because of his "innocent" actions. But anyway im hoping nadricka isnt the bad guy.

Our MC truly enjoyed her lovers "fighting" for her lmao xD OMG, don't tell me he has them?!

Ahahaha, I can't believe I almost didn't recognize the knight just because he was wearing clothes xDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread