I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
MC and Penelope from Death is the Only Ending for Villainess would have been bestie if they ever met šŸ¤£

wth that's got to be confusing you get a log of other's life and apparently, she is doing sht

@spaced92

LMAO. I can't even be mad, when I play otome games, 18+ or not, I'm getting ALL those CGs! And I did read that right I was like wtf, is that a translation hiccup? That's a heck of a skill tree apprently.

This is such a wild ride lol. Soo I guess everyone is failed at no nut November huh? Is there any time when theyr not feeling horny??? Do I have to play this kind of otome game to understand how to it works????

Group Leader
THOTome game. Omg. That killed me.

It's official, I need to pump out stories in this genre so it becomes an actual thing. I want this tag to thrive. xDDD

Dex-chan lover
Would be funny if she told him: "You just came back from sleeping with a dirty wench and now you want to be with me? Do you take me for a fool?" or something along those lines.

UGh i see i see so I need to calm myself down. this is a reverse harem so there wont be a single male lead i think. okay my heart pl calm down ugh you cant choose one

Dex-chan lover
It's really interesting to see the "back-end" consequences of a reverse harem, but also all the characters in this scenario are pretty much fucked...
If they don't know about each other it's not called a harem nor a poly relation, it's called two-timing.

Users who are viewing this thread