I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Even after reading the comments; I don't unserstand what just happened between her and the black haired guy :') So why is being the alternative method better than being the wrong one? And what was that with the mention of the emperor? Someone enlighten my dumb brain XD

Dex-chan lover
Oh ho?
So how all the pieces are in play. A rebellion from the inside. She even has all her forces ready.
Also I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was like a wedding dress??

Many thanks

She is trying to be nice and apparently, it made the situation worse as people don't respect or fear her that much, so she decided to step up the game now.

This is such a good chapter.
For those that may seems confuse, this is just talking about how the knight and her highness’s relationship is. The knight is blinded on the idea that her highness and the emperor have all the authority even if both of the royals do something immorally wrong, they will not be punished for that crime. However, her highness doesn’t want the knight to always think like that. She wants the knight to change his attitude and thus, she’s willing to teach him to accept that even her highness can be wrong and so “anyone” including the royal family can be guilty of crime. Thus, the idea of “alternative” method.

Short summary: She wants to tell the knight that everyone is human without any ranks and everyone should be punished for doing something immoral.

@alichan0612 that is true and in a way change his opinion of her since she is changing. she can't be the crown princess that she used to be cuz she was not' she can pretend but won't be able to and will notice it. by giving this idea concept, the knight will see that the crown princess is turning a leaf to become a person of different morals and principals. o.o at least that is what I think cuz I remember her trying to see what is inside this consorts knight's head but couldn't get to him cuz he blindly believed at her and that is what he only see.

Dex-chan lover
@jessobama
Damn cutting hands of seems a bit too harsh? She could’ve just made more serious threats like she would kill their family (just threats) or yeah just some slashes with a whip.
She did at first, but the others servants perceive this at light punishment. So they start to bulli them.
Since one of them try to kill themself, MC give them a proper punishment from their perspective.

Thanks for all the hard work and new chapter >.<
I love the little screenshots of the staff's interactions
if someone draws stone face boi with tears, please let us see it >.<

The end card dress the mc is wearing reminds me of Yuriel with the black and red
Thank you for the translation!

that was cute but where's my adorable nadricka? i really like that one and kinda ship them amd want them to end up as the 'main' pairing.

...this will probably end up as a harem, right? it aready was one before our MC isekai-d but i sure hope she will be *willing* to try to have an actual relationship with them all, not just go through the motions. nadricka probably wouldn't have so much of a problem with it, ironically, but won't 'the princess' have an issue with having multiple consorts and concubines? hmm...

@keks503
she basically gave the knight two options:

1/ be the wrong method - "the emperor and princess are always right even if they are morally wrong", blind obedience, the knight will be a loyal dog and not treated as a person with his own rights, or

2/ be the alternate method - "help her become a better person and support her change of heart". that includes telling her off when she's doing something wrong. they will treat each other as people and she will try to change (from his point of view) and become a better person. they will boh try to be better people and try to find a kinder solution, an 'alternate method'.

that's my interpretation anyway :D hope it helps

I was confused but finally understood after reading the comments below. Thanks:)

Sigh Eclot, I was loyal to Nadricka before but ughh I support u two!!!!

Thanks for the update!☆

The end compilation of them boys crying 😳😍😂😂 will patiently wait until it is eclot’s turn

OK AH YES NOT THE ON,Y ONE WHO THOUGHT THE VOWING WAS VERY SIMILAR TO A WEDDING CEREMONY LIKE EVEN THAT DRESS IS WHITE AND WEDDING LIKE AND LMAOOOO

ah Eclot is really trying himself to be #1 but Nadricka still holds my heart 🥺🖤

Users who are viewing this thread