I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Help! I'm not smart enough to understand the wrong/alternative thing.

Is it like "will you turn on me if/when I become someone who has wrong motivations, or are you someone I can continue rely on despite that"???

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little surprised by her actions, as I myself would be too chicken to do anything of the sort.

This chapter is confusing. Her actions and speech, I'm confused about what is going on.

Anyone knows what she was talking about when she mentioned the emperor? Please help this lazy dumbass lmaoo

This was confusing....
The wring method could result to a good result, as well as an alternative one, so he choose to be an alternative so that he wouldn't do wrong thing even for the sake of good result? Is that it???

Group Leader
Thank you for this chapter! 😍

But can someone explain why they had to cut off their hands? What did they do? I'm confused. 🤨

@diamond-hime For what I understood she decided to be his master because he will devote all himself for whatever scope his master will decide: from his point of view right or wrong don’t matters, he’s just a tool in the hands of his master. So she said that even a right method could be wrong if the scope is bad. So it’s better if she will be his master so he could rather be her ‘alternative method’. Because at least she tries to find the right path and questions her own choices. I suppose she wants to somehow controls him because he’s potentially a tickling bomb, and in the “wrong hands” (like maybe in the emperor’s hands) could be very dangerous.

Edit: the clear example of her reasoning is the servants’ punishment. She asked him if that choice (the method) was right or wrong. It was right. But when she asked him why, if it was bad because it’s wrong harass the others or if it was because the harassed one was in a higher position than the culprits and he said that it was the same. But from her point of view the reason for the punishment was really important becasue if you think that harass people is in itself wrong, even if it’s the emperor who does it, it’s still wrong. So because he can’t see the difference, she decided to be his master.

Group Leader
@Hayako22 , they touched "that person" before, and "that person" refers to Nadricka, if I'm not wrong in a chapter it's mentioned why nadricka is being referred as that person rather than his name is bcs he was just a slave so he doesn't have any last name

Dex-chan lover
@Hayako22
They are the servant who bully Nadriska, a slave AND the propriety of the princess.
Previously she just gave them a warning and a scold.
But they became socially isolated by other servants because their didn't receive a proper punishment and the yougest try to kill themself.
(MC reputation play part too, others think MC want to see them suffer so if they ostracize them they have the possibility to be like by MC)
So MC give them a proper punishment, with this, others servant stop bulling them and they can still continue their lifes.

Group Leader
@duskyloltun yes!! She might bee lmao but she loves seeing Sieger cry the most
@HnaaA from my understanding,
she's talking abt the punishment, why they got their hand chopped off or something, is it simply because they disrespected someone higher than them? or is it because they forced someone who's unwilling as in (they touched nadricka and he's unwilling), eclot was wondering (in his head what's the difference between those two) and she said if it's the latter (forcing someone) then anyone can be guilty of the crime, even the emperor can force someone who's unwilling. well this could be wrong though

Users who are viewing this thread