I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

I'm team #TrueRHRoute, but Eclot 😳 you made me want to go solo route 😳 that sequence atau the end so smooth anda hot 🤤
Gotta love it when profesional boi loosen up 😍

Dex-chan lover
I wish she would stop being so ridiculously oblivious to her setting. If you ask him to COME OVER AT NIGHT, what the hell did you expect. Really wish she would deploy some more brain power.

Aggregator gang
OF COURSE IT IS!!!! Don't invite men that you are married to over to your room at night and not expect them to act like this T-T
They still remember what an insatiable beast you were before!!!!!!
*Facepalm*
Thanks for the chapter~

@Chet31 not only that but she is literally formerly(debatable) famous for handpicking hot dudes, adding them to her harem and fucking them until she gets bored and discarding them and is surprised when she tells him to come over at night and he assumes its a dick appointment lmaooo how dumb can u be

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, I still feel like that Elcot guy is either insanely loyal for absolutely no reason or he's scheming against her or the entirety of the royal family.

& Robia is a bitch. I hate reverse harems that don't stay as true to the harems like normal harems do. 1 guy multiple girls, cool thats fine. 1 girl multiple guys that sleep with another girl, but then still act like they are the ones with the harem, yeah kinda trashy.

binged all the available chapters so far, thank u scanlators! anyway, if this webcomic actually goes full poly rights i will actually love it so much, i love this mc and her practicality

Users who are viewing this thread