I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

*cough* respectfully speaking, Eclot is the hottest guy here imo, so well I'd like to say "Finallyyyyy!!" but somehow I think that MC is gonna try to stop him first in the next chapter and gonna try to talk to him before..maybe..doing the deed. Why is this not rated like how I want it to be ;p

I don't trust and I don't like Robia, but why did he say that Eclot can't be trusted..

TBH in terms of looks I'd rank them on captain guy, dark-skinned soldier guy, eclot, red hair guy, then the rest at a lower tier.
In personality I'd go pretty boy, captain, red hair, then the rest at a lower tier since not much likable personality has been shed

ofcourse I'd still pick MC then the original MC, too few distinguishable female characters to make a tier.

Group Leader
What's happening? Eclot's going into action? 😳

Thank you for the new chapter! 😍

Dex-chan lover
Weeeell; what could it possibly imply if you ask your concubine to visit your room at night to "discuss" something :)

i meannn she didnt say they were gonna discuss for reals.. with words.. what else would you do in the bedroom. and she was in her sleeping garments..

anyone have spoilers for this manhwa's endgame? it's hard to imagine her in love with any of these guys so far. even her relationship with nadricka doesn't seem based on love, it was just convenience. maybe something more can develop but idk at this point cuz nothing's looking certain. maybe a true harem end with multiple guys? or where she is with nobody and focuses on improving herself instead.

ECLOT. MY FAVORITE BOY. Oh my gosh he's so hot 😳🤤

Also lol is Robia delusional or something. Out of all the concubines he's the one who cheated and also didn't even apologize. Robia, know your place and realize that you're the only one who didn't have the right to act possessive.

Ahh i love eclott but but what abt our baby nadrick
Noooo i want my baby backkkkkk
Il cry and whine till we get our baby back (which will be forever whyyyyyy)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the flavour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's so spicy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group Leader
All the other guys can fuck off now, only Eclot content from now on

"éclot is fucking in her room now"
Well maybe not yet, but they soon will be 😏

Users who are viewing this thread