I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Oh hey the salami salesman has arrived. MC is all, "But I didn't order any salami..." 😆 Seriously though, it didn't occur to her that the previous princess probably asked Eclot to do something like this? He looks like he's been anticipating it, too. ^^;;

Group Leader
MC's really been juggling the idiot ball(s) lately. She wasn't set up to be as clueless as she's acting.

+1 for Eclot being hot, -10000 because we all know MC won't let good things happen 😡 stop being a coward and tend to your harem.

NOOOOOOOOO ECLOT STAY IN YOUR FUCKING LAAANE AHHHHH 😩😩

That got me, fuck he just oozes hotness I can’t 😩😩 I love it when his hair isn’t slicked back but loose and messy like this moment rn he just looks waaaaay better omg omg 😩😩😩

Nadricka where u at because Eclot is gonna surpass you so quick... fuck

I must have a weakness to knights, that's why Eclot is my favourite among all 💕

😍😍😍Eclot just made me forget the other male characters in the webtoon, can't even remember their names😝

I ship these two together so damn hard, but MC, please chase him away for now; it's meaningless if he only sees it as his duty. 😭

Congrats on catching up to raws.
AND AHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE THE STIFF GUY IS A HOTTIE. LIKE I KNEW HE WAS A HOTTIE BC DUH, REVERSE HAREM, BUT MY HEART WASN'T PREPARED. AN ICE SCULPTURE JUST MELTED INTO BURNING LAVA, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

Robia is getting annoying. Like this man pick on every man that breathes near her, for some BS reason.

Eclot should leave his hair down. The slicked back look doesn't do it.

"It's my first time seeing someone with less self-respect than me" hahaha, bruh, Robia is so sour like a grumpy cat. I loved the combo roast towards himself and Eclot tho. xD

Sorry for my dirty mind but the moment I saw Eclot taking his jacket off my mind went super wild, but then I saw his smooth movements, and omfg, u freaking hot brat, how u dare to make this to us xDDDD the next chapter better happens something or I'm gonna choke (and yeah same, I want to know what's inside his mind because I can't believe our stiff bulky knight went wild in just two seconds, it was as if he was hungry but how? He surprises me a lot, lmao).

Ty very much for the chapter, hahaha. uwu<3

Users who are viewing this thread