I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

hahaha the comments. I wonder how the party will go. I'm happy that she chose nadrika tho

Edit: everyones right. The expectation is probably that shell go with the war hero and by not doing so will read as a statement that he is not favored

ppl in the comments really be going wild about the princess not choosing eclot as her partner lmaooo can't relate, i absolutely do NOT trust him so i'm glad she didn't choose him

I feel uneasy about this. It feel like something going to happen at the banquet because she chose nadricka as her partner

Shouldn’t she go with eclot? I’m so confused it’s his victory banquet at least go with him ☹️..

oh boy oh boy, I do like eclot but I still can't completely trust him... 🤔 well I'm glad she chose nadricka it's the safest choice for the time being

Hmmm, I don't know what to feel. The good thing about choosing Nadricka is that he can help her if she stumbles into something she doesn't understand there. But I'm pretty sure she should be going with Eclott, even if he isn't my favorite ML. I mean, it's basically HIS victory banquet and he is her concubine, sooooo...

holy shit.. i honestly forgot about the red head dude😂
and i kinda feel bad that she didnt ask Eclot to be her partner..

dude that guy at the end has been out of the picture for so long i forgot he existed

Users who are viewing this thread