I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Aggregator gang
ECLOT TOO POWERFUL LMAOOOO alksdjfsdaf nooo I still love Nadricka... but who said we have to choose anyways? >:3 we can have them all >>>:::3333

whos that red hair guy.......
gosh there's too much.... oh now I remember, its that simping on 'protagonist' in the first few chapters

Group Leader
I totally didn't broke the chapter while fixing first panel :))
@strangeirdo fixed! It doesn't have any dialogue, just a missing background panel 🤗

Yeah Eclot is too powerful my heart can't be swayed for anyone else.

Those NSFW notes killed me.

However, I have an objection.

Considering the fact that Nadricka was a "bedroom" slave for women, his equipment cannot be small, simply because he would not be fit to be that kind of slave. It would be considered a fault, and would've made him a hard sell in spite of his face.

Holy shit the translator notes. IM DECEASED. Here I am at work cackling to myself like a psychopath. Fucking brilliant. X'D

@Aurantix that's what i was thinking too!!! I couldn't stop laughing at their chat

And i was shocked that people might think Nadricka ain't packing like bruh have y'all seen the manly jealousy he got??🤠 On top of that seducing the fl in a cute way while being extremely hot too

Lmao you guys are hilarious. Pretty sure nadricka could blew the princess' mind since she still kept him as that particular slave *wink wink*

I'm sure it's not just me who never want to see thotiel ever again. That suspicious hesse girl gotta go too.

Users who are viewing this thread