I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

If i was in her position, i will also like to keep nadricka cause he's soo adorable... but i will keep robia around my finger too just to check his movement. Lastly, i will gladly make eclot as my no.1 lover. Looolll

Double-page supporter
Nadricka is nice but idk i just feel like there's something up with him

I liked the story, but the end with all the notes was truly entertaining. Lol.

Edit: HBD to her~, and also I hope you're a bit better now, pls rest and take care of u. <3 Thanks to all of u guys, you're doing awesome! uwu

Bruh, the banquet is meant for Eclot, but sis invited Nadricka as her partner(?), lmao. xD Tbh, I'm kinda conflicted. Both Eclot and Nadricka are my favorites in the manwha, and even tho Nadricka is my all-time favorite, Eclot's game in the previous chapters it's making me eager for him. Like, I do want and need him to have all MC's attention for now!!!! At least until they sleep together, can't the author give me that?! Love puppy Nadricka but stop~ give us more about the rest! Also, the other knight is *chef's kiss*, he's the most badass, smart, but normal of all the men in her harem, give him more time as well (he's as strong and smart as a spartan, I just need moar!!!!!)!!! xD

Btw, love the MC but I lowkey I want to give her a bucket of cold water. I know she's nice and I love to see her happy moments, but she's lowering her guard too much. That event can represent tons of risks for her, she hasn't considered who's gonna be there, the outsiders that are waiting for her downfall, and other factors that may put her in danger. C'mon, play the game, sis! You haven't even found what Yuriel was looking for! >n<

Ps. Omg, it's been a while since we've seen Ettsen.

Ps.2. S A M E, love Nadricka but Eclot energy is too powerful, just his 2nd hand (Sieger) can compete now xD Ettsen has cried a lot and being used a lot (can't believe he used to be the ML in the original game, he's the weakest now along with Robia, lol), I hope he can have some development, my poor boy deserves it. Our blonde grumpy cat also has to do better, he just gets angry and yells. Nadricka never changes, that's why he's the only person who can give peace to our MC (it's amazing), but I guess that's why he's gonna lose tons of points in comparison with the strong characters (I wonder if Nadricka will be able to stop me from being swayed. I mean, Nadricka, is totally my type and a cutie, it's just that Eclot is too hot). xD

It’s irritating that she forms questions but then makes decisions without trying to have her questions answered. Like, what if the princess already chose a partner? Or what if the event is at her palace because she is supposed to be Eclot’s partner? I wish she would think a little more.

Aggregator gang
daisy and nadricka best girl and boi respectively thank u for the food hhhhhh

welcome back nadricka! you've been missed

there is something secret about him just not sure but I think he is still a good boi

Fed-Kun's army
eclot and seiger's energy are way too strong for me to be fazed by nadricka at this point. like how you gonna compare two sexy ass men to a metrosexual dude... for me, it just doesn't compute. and i completely forgot about ol red hair here, i legit thought he went with that other ho instead of staying at the palace or something

Users who are viewing this thread