I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Robia is the #1 drama boi. Ettsen comes 2nd but his reasons are understandable. Robia looks like he's only throwing a tantrum and he intentionally cheated.

Ettsen was devastated. Imagine your country ransacked just so you could be a trophy to a fickle princess. And he did love the maid before. Robia was just slu tty. 😂

Group Leader
Mannnnnnnnn every single one of these boys are so drama lol 😂😂😂

I like it tho ✨

I'm sorry wuhh is that someone in the comments complaining about a MC being interested in/with multiple men in a story about a ... Reverse harem...

On another note, eclot warms my heart, nadricka is sweet and caring for our MC as always, and.. robia is dramatic as always lol

@Agirlhasnoname it's literally a reverse harem webtoon?????? I'm sure you'd be okay with it if it was a guy and a lot of girls though right? 🤦‍♀️ There are plenty other webtoons with fantastic art, you don't need to keep reading this one

Nadricka is in every chapter of this party arc. ❤❤❤
The other boys (who appeared) are given some sort of treat/highlight.
The library cat have been neglected for several chapters and is now a dramatic cat.
Eclot smiled... but he was in side view... I want a full frontal view of his smile!!!!!

He’s got a lot of fcking nerve considering he slept with the maid, whatever her name was, a lot. Eclot is a million times better thank you very much.

@NOUN Who else would she have been comfortable going with though? Plus, she would have felt bad if she didn't bring nadricka with her, considering their relationship

Group Leader
Eclot is so cute!!!!! I support him! 😍
Thanks for the update! 😘

Robia be like *cheated ml* ' do you not believe me? ' lolol plz u not only sadboi you also fukboi

Group Leader
@Agirlhasnoname and @NOUN: Why is the MC a slut anyway? She only slept with Nadricka, and the others tried in vain, but she didn't even kiss them... So I don't get it. 🤨

Users who are viewing this thread