I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
:( Noo. I still want the reverse harem route...
I want a legit poly relationship. Although, he’s a dick for sleeping with the girl whose name I’ve forgotten.
His tears making me sad, I like them all. ( ; ; )

Group Leader
@NOUN: I understand. I don't have a problem with the MC and I like that she's not fainting over with handsome males, not like other manhva protagonists. 😏

@Agirlhasnoname a slut? Why tho and what do you mean by that. Reverse harem is literally in the title so its logical she is involved with more than one guy. Besides she hasnt actually slept with anyone except nadricka

Dex-chan lover
@CloverHoney i think is not really fair to compare harems and reverse harems coz they are really different, but mostly for 2 reasons:

Reverse harem
> The members of the harem all compete for the FMC love
> The FMC is most of the times aware of the feelings of the members of her harem
Harem

> The members of the harem are friendly with each other, some even propose to stay all together in order to mantain the good relationships
> The MC is mostly unaware of the feelings of the girls, even if they outright tell him he still doubts about them

in my case, when i read reverse harems i read it for the drama and coz the guys are hot as fuck also wishing for the FMC to stand her ground better, coz they always get swayed by the guys, and when i read harems i wanna see the girls be happy, and since the MC is most of the times a wimp i wanna see him get more confident to properly face the girls.

i suck at explaining but yeah i enjoy both kinds for different reasons

eclot is hot...but nadricka is still my no 1 boyo 🥺🥰

also i wanna know why robias like this damn

thanks for the translations!

Okay I get he's sad and all but he needs to deal with it until she feels comfortable with him again (which she obviously doesn't right now) because he's the one that went and cheated on her. The fact that she even gave him a second chance is more than I would encourage for a healthy relationship (which this is clearly not) and the only reason I think it's fine is because the original princess was horrible and it's understandable that he did that.

Sorry not sorry Nadricka, I still like Eclot better. Also Robia, out of all her frustated boys, you're the only one that actually tried to cheat on her, so honestly your words did not weight that much.

Omg this is soooo legit reverse harem and I'm AAAALLL for it. It's the best. Also, team Eclot!

AAAAAAA ECLOT PLS I JUST WANT YOU 😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 That one staff is such a mood...we can be great friends... I think this webtoon needs more panels with just eclot and nothing else

@NOUN Sure, she could have gone with Eclot, but we don't really know why she didn't. And as far as we know, he didn't ask her to the banquet either. Maybe it'll get explained in the next few chapters

You were the one sleeping with the maid Robia, you should beg instead of make demands you shameless hoe.

Group Leader
Nadricka > Eclot >> Robia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> That red-haired guy I don't even bother remembering

Double-page supporter
damn y'all really forgot that robia cheated on her because the real Yeldriya straight up went "maybe I'd be interested in you if you fucked another girl in front of me"

Users who are viewing this thread