I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Ughhhhhh!! I dunno which to choose q-q Eclot or Nadricka??? Whatever. I'll ship both for her. Heyyyy....wait a minute....she can have more than 1 hot dude!!! Yessssssss!! Why didnt I think of that?! Btw, I dont like that yellow haired guy (Not nardicka) hes annoying.

Eclot and Nadricka are best bois <3<3<3 Robia should do more work to earn back MC's trust since he practically cheated on her with Yuriel prior. The same could be said for Ettsen (red prince dude).

Me: *scrolling down at the comments*
Me: *Sees @BriBri0106's comment*
Me: :OOOO drama?
Me: *Scrolls down to see which b*tch picked up a fight*
Me: Ah! Found it. Now, lets have drama~
Me: *Reads @Agirlhasnoname's comment*
@Agirlyasnoname: πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘
Me: πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘ πŸŒοΈβ€β™€οΈ
Me: πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘ πŸπŸš΅β€β™€οΈπŸš΅β€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈ πŸŒοΈβ€β™€οΈπŸŒοΈβ€β™€οΈ
Me: I brought an army to kill this ho

Tibia has so much audacity. He seems to forget he’s not entitled to anything and he had cheated on a royal which is a big deal

Do not go with crazy eyes, do not let yourself be alone with crazy eyes!!! Eclot & Nadricka are both too cute rn, I’ll just hope for a dual love story to the end. 😩

Thanks for updating!

Fed-Kun's army
Lol Robia needs some help... He doesn't seem to be in love but instead he's obsessed with her... Also dude you cheated on her why do you think her trust for you is higher than Eclot...

Also, don't put Robia and Ettsen in the same shoes, because unlike Robia, Ettsen seems to be on the right mind.

Dex-chan lover
Legit any random character would have more trust from FL than robia because none of them have drunkenly barged into her room and harrassed her after sleeping with the maid, not to mention that he hasn't made a case for why he doesn't trust eclot at all so far

Robia be making random claims about not trusting this man but uhhhh Eclot has done absolutely nothing so far that makes one suspicious of him. LIKE THE MAN FREAKING WENT TO WAR BECAUSE SHE WAS LIKE GO FIGHT BISH LIKE

ayeee i'm happy for my boi eclot he finally got a dance with yeldria 😌

Users who are viewing this thread