I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

@Sadrobot Yeah, I want that too. At least, I want MC to get better at handling her relationships.
I've read second-hand spoilers in other comment threads saying that the reverse harem end actually happened in the novel, but idk if it will happen in the manhwa.

I wish that maid had taken Roia away from MC. It seems tiring to handle many men in a Reverse Harem Game.

I honestly don't get why blondie-green eyes (ya o already forgot his name) liked her in the past🤣 she was a bitch. I think eclot likes her too, but I don't get it. I get that Nady started with sucking up to her out of fear, but after spending time with the new her, his love for her grew more.
I can't wait for the angst🤣🤣it must be tiring to handle a freaking harem.

Uhhh of the three robia’s the only one to have actually betrayed her so far so I can’t understand where the entitlement comes from when he’s like TrUsT mE lmaoooo anyway I’m on team nadricka as always but I’m glad eclot let out that lil smile this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Robia is over here have a breakdown but I just want to get back to the best boys Nadrika and Eclot 😂

Trust me 😭 boi, go ask your side hoe for trust

Isn't this a reverse harem? I'm pretty sure she'll end up with all of them as concubines so I'm not too worried about a ML, 2 ML, 3ML etc situation.
Therefore I'm going to sit back and relax as she develops genuine relationships with all of them. I wouldn't want a harem irl, but yooo a girl can have an imagination too :D

Fed-Kun's army
bro robia is losing his mind having a breakdown thinking he could still get her love after cheating with that girl (fucking keep forgetting her name) meanwhile she's just dancing and vibing the entire time.

and seeing eclot smile is making my heart melt but i still wish seiger was here... like... is it so hard to see the two men who make me happy to be in the same chapter???

Group Leader
I feel bad for Robia because somehow, despite showing up pretty often and maybe even loving her more than Nadricka, I feel like he ranks dead last in her mind. Even below the one redhead ex- war trophy dude. Every time he pops up, she's got this look like "oh look it's uh...it's uh..."
"Robia"
"Robia!"

Dex-chan lover
@Lemongrassv i have to be honest with you dude I also forgot his name lmao.

Idk I was kinda pissed at him since the beginning with his little stint with Yuriel and he's the biggest dramaqueen out of the whole damn harem sooooo and Eclot's the one who brought down the axe on the Yuriel matter so it's kind of a given that our (current) princess trusted him more than Robia. Regarding Ettsen, dude's being emo right now but I get it. Falling for the one person that killed your whole family and ruined your country is a terrifying thing. Handsome guard dude (i forgot his name)'s resentment towards the princess is also understandable. So yeah. Nadricka and Eclot to the final i guess

now that i think about it... did yuriel use the party as cover to do something about that 'stolen item' in yeldria's quarters? have ettsen sneak in (when the princess accidentally fell on top of him he was coming in in the middle of the party already and it sort of looked like he sneaked in... maybe for yuriel?)

i'm still kinda curious and kinda worried about that 'game screen' yeldria saw just before she fell...

Wasn't og princess a party animal?

There's no way Eclot doesn't know that she's supposed to know how to dance 🤔

Something tells me he already knows she's an impostor 😶

Aggregator gang
@Aurantix Good point!!

Robia dear... your tears moved me but remember, you also cheated on her before. It's harder to trust you now.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck is wrong with him. Robio or whatever his name is. He's like... Bro.
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread