I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Didn't that guy slept with the other girl? I don't feel sorry for anyone that got involved with that wench lol I'm all for a lot and nadrik all the way hopefully a lot is really trust worthy person lol

But, if i'm not mistaken, robia did that because of the princess' words in the past right? Like, she told him to sleep with another woman. Cmiiw

Double-page supporter
@Myaaa

Yeah, in Robia's view it must seem like the princess threw him away, dared him to sleep with others, and then she is now using that against him or something. If you don't know her mind was swapped, it would seem like a really abusive relationship.

Group Leader
@Oodori lol I don't feel *that* sorry for him, it's just super embarrassing to be the one having the most public breakdowns and every one of them is met with a look that says "you're still here?" Like not even reciprocated anger, just 😐

robia just makes me [exhausted ben affleck reaction image], he’s Too Much while being so stupid. “do you trust me so little” you slept with her maid and then had a big dramatic scene between the two of you right in front of her bro

im sorry WHAT. do you even understand what you just said robia, like your asking the princess tf and of course she doesn't trust you after what happen with yuriel

i wonder where the game's main character (i forgot her name) is no :/// i really hope that the emperor is hiding her or smthng..

ECLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT SHIT, AAAAAAAAAAA I WANT HIM. NADRICKA TOO. WHAT?! NOW YOU ARE BARKING ROBIA? BE A GOOD BOY TO GET THE BONE NOT BRING A DRAMA. /sorry guys but yeah

Yeldyria, we saw that bluuush~
But honestly though, I do like Robia- he might be the only one in the harem that actually joined because they loved Yeldyria, and then she just played around with him. It does feel like he has some important piece of information, and as weird as this sounds, I trust him more than Eclot and Nadricka (though I like them more), since it doesn't feel like he's hiding something. His motivations are as clear as day lol.

I really like that she wants to respect all of the but that blondy (not Nadrika) is annoying. Like dude even Eclot didn't whine.

Users who are viewing this thread