I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Eclot yasssss !!! Uggh and Nadricka is just too precious huhuhu... and Robia go back where you came from 🤺 back i said back🤺

"came to fulfill my role as wife" => screw the harem boys, i'm falling for yeldria xD

*eclot carries her like a sack of potatoes as they are 'dancing' => pffft lol ok i lile eclot too

"call me when you need me" => yeldria wins. she wins 100%

...robia nooooo. don't cry, kitten, let the badass princes console you too. (i just hope he won't ask for s*x. too soon for that imo)

So many desserts in the banquet but Nadricka will always be the main course. bruuhhh Robia shameless douche

Dex-chan lover
Who is this guy? I seriously can not remember any men around her, besides Eclot and slave boy.

Dex-chan lover
Ya know... at this point... I'm looking forward to the scanlators squealing than the actual story of this manhwa lol

Wow it's just so hard to keep up with this series' romance with this many male leads... much drama

If Nadricka or Eclot would be a target in an Otome Game and Robia not, that would be the moment, to either choose death or escape and hope your targets save you 🧐
JK rofl

That blondie is as annoying as that red head, the fl should just go with Nadricka and Eclot, they're both truly the best

I know reputation is the most important aspect about all of this, and the previous princess was one way and the current soul has different morals but the entirety of it all is giving me such a HEADACHE and it's not even happening TO ME!!!!

Too much tiring drama, I would just let them move to a country where they can have a fresh start and then do the same because SHEESH

Adelle from the scan team is a mood, they feel like someone I would be good friends with but our whole convo would be like "DMKNKNAK HE'S SO HOT LIKE JHCAKCMXKZ WHY???"

Users who are viewing this thread