I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

holy shittttt he figured it out!!! with fake tears some more! robia wtfff

dude is smart alrite but am still not liking him liek, at all. oh well~~

whats gonna happen nxt chap!!!!

Nadricka is waiting in her bedroom.
Nadricka still wins in the end.
No one can defeat Nadricka!!!!!!

(It is my opinion and delusion. Nadricka always win in the end!)

The emotional angst I hold evry cliffhanger is very astounding 😭

Kidding aside, if our Mc doesnt stick with Nadricka. I'll shipped him home and treat him like a king #SimpForFictional

nooooooooooooooooo

whyyyy a cliffhanger!!!! if i could at least read the novel it wouldn't be so bad but this!!! is pain!!!

:((((

TTATT

Fed-Kun's army
Ooooof he figured it out! Depending on how he reacts from her admission, he might end up getting much closer to her than the others... 🤔

O SHIT HE KNOWS

..... aaaand now i feel like a terrible person bcs when i read the reveal my first thought was 'oh shit he knows he'll have to die'

this chapter was good and i hate cliffhangers but i hate robia, no offense, but out of all the concubines, i hate him the most, he may be exceptionally smart but boi does he give me the creeps

Ohh, man. Ohhhh, man. Hoo lee sheet. Whats gonna happen now?

But anyways, I dont rlly hate Robia so much. But if I had to remove a concubine, I would take out Robia. Well, it depends on how he acts on the next chapter. Im kinda looking forward to it. Damn these cliffhangers tho....

Well played robia

But also MC plz try harder to learn about the world. Like you didn’t even learn the princess’s father’s name. Bruh

Users who are viewing this thread