I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

If Robia genuinely loved the OG princess then he's just as scary and toxic as she was.

i have mix feeling with robia… well i already know some chara who exactly tricky like him so… tbh i'm kinda love this kind of chara but i already put my heart to nadricka 😭❤️ pls dont make me choose robia amen

and it'll be nice if robia help her after this problem solved…

OMG WHAT SHE REVEALED IT. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S CAUGHT!! SO WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?? OMYGARLLY

She honestly could have gotten away with maintaining loss memory. There is no way to prove she is someone else.

YES ARE WE FINALLY AT ROBIA'S ARC??? I have been waiting for his and Sieger's storylines the most 😭

Dex-chan lover
@bbybackfat usually the confrontation is very crude. with the recipient of that horrible enlightenment (people in Robia's circumstance,) lose all their brain cells and rush to confront the person. this has substance BECAUSE our protagonist was tested and outwitted, not only that Robia is someone that we have always been suss of, not a main love interest. his deduction has been omitted and was mentioned at the most essential time, when he has undeniable proof that she is not who she seems to be, that she is more ignorant and unaware of her circumstances that the previous princess. the fact that Robia has been emotionally abused, doesn't change his intelligence quotient.
the reader is also played by the fact that the contents of his "test" sounds believable.
the original princess played a lot, poor Robia, his character essentially resolves around NTR.

YOOOOO IF THIS WERE A GAME AND YELDRIYA IS THE MC, IT'D BE A BAD END RIGHT AWAY DBSJHFJDJF

@bbybackfat pretty sure this already happened in some isekais... what I can think of at the moment is the Lady's Butler or Moon Witch and The Sun King... just sayin. Um anyways chile

OK THIS CH LEFT ME HANGING SO LIKE A FCKING IMPATIENT BIH I AM, I READ THE NEXT CH IN RAWS. IF U DONT WANT THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE TO BE RUINED DONT READ THIS, I JUST WANT TO LET THIS OUT OMGGG

MC was like, "if you knew that from the start then why were you crying/acting jealous and shit, was that all an act?" Well, remember on the earlier chapters when Robia was introduced, he cheated on the Princess, right? So his suspicion started when he started to develop feelings for the transmigated!MC. He was like, "...what did I fall in love again". But then he realized, she's way too "sweet" and different from the Princess he knew. So yeah, the chapter ended with Robia saying that he wants to be with the transmigated!MC, not the OG and he pledged to prove it.

I DID NOT EXPECT THIS AT ALL!!!! I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST REALLY OBSSESSED WITH THE OG THATS WHY HE NOTICED. DAYUMMMM. But he's a bit sus so Idk

Group Leader
I still like nadricka the most, hes so sweet??? Eclot has potential but hes hiding something

Fed-Kun's army
i swear if this bitch Robia planning to overthrow the current MC because he's still simping for that black haired bitch Heroine of the story.....i'm gonna put a curse on him lol

Fed-Kun's army
ROBIA LET'S GOOOOOOOO HES A GOOD BOY FUCK ALL OF YALL ADD HIM TO THE HAREM NADRICKA BABY

Users who are viewing this thread