I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Aggregator gang
- A puppy shy boi
- A loyal dog knight
- A smartass nerd
The MC has successfully obtained 3 of the princess's men 😂 Yuriel got only the red head wishy washy pitiful ex-prince... 3-1 for the MC

First of all: fuck Robia, all my homies hate Robia

Second: you guys are hilarious, ty for the update and laughs

Dex-chan lover
fuck...hes getting mad points with this...i mean i love nadrica but i stil lfill he has something a bit shady....AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

who to support?

aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

i didn't expect another chapter this soon!! thank you so much for the tl!

and wow. drama kitten robia scored some major points here!! i expected someone to figure it out (and sweetheart nadricka did but didn't say anything) but i honestly didn't expect robia to be the one to confront her. so sweet - to tell her that he likes *her* more than the princess or yuriel... awwww.

still, i like yeldria the most. screw the harem boys, the badass but still kind princess is my type and i'm not even a lesbian. go, girl, go! i hope she'll get to enjoy her harem soon, instead of having to be a cucumber with anxiety all the time because of all the drama and politics.

sigh. i wish there were another 40 or so chapters for me to binge. or at least the novel. can't wait to see how this plays out!!

After what he did I cannot trust him. For sure he will be now the closest one to FL, Nadricka is gonna be second. However Nadricka is loyal to her but Robia dude is such a sadboi womanizer. And then we have that knight dude he is too loyal like so sus. Tbh for now I am shipping her with Nadricka though he is such a beta, I'd like to see him forget that sex slave tag he got and be more proud of himself especially since FL is by his side and tries to give him more confidence.
There is also that brown hair dude he is the funniest/coolest guy.
The red head can rot in hell 🖤

so this dude loved the princess, but then jumped ship and went for the servant, after that he comes back to the princess when she didnt want him, and now that he knows she is someone different he totally fell in love with her.
nah fuck this dude, tomorrow we will see him cheating on her but he will be all "I love only you baby"

homegirl is sooo done with her harem oml... also robia's actions don't make sense at all... i am confusion

well if he really fell in love with her, i will be so happy though
*adding list to harem*

Users who are viewing this thread