I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Robia fell in love with a bitch, then a woman who pitied and ignored him😬 this man got low ass standards. I hope he becomes a good friend becuz Nadi deserves her💞 Robia just needs to be happy but he ain't ready for a relationship yet

That’s the second time she’s fallen off a balcony in the same night.

She should probably stay away from balconies.

one thing keeps bothering me.

...how did they get the boat to the middle of the pond? it doesn't have a motor (obviously).

did robia row them there? if so then he must be hiding muscle like a gorilla under that suit. or did they both row? ..awkward. or are there like 4 other servants hiding on the back side of the boat, pretending not to listen to their conversation, who rowed them there and will row them back? double awkward...

this will bother ne forever..

I'm sorry guys but I srsly can't like this man. To me, he's someone whose feelings can change faster than you can wink so no thanks ✋🏻 he's totally unworthy of the mc

damn yall really coming after mans Robia is so funny HAHAHHA he is a good guy tho! out of all of the concubines, he's the most transparent about his feelings (which is both good and bad imo lol) and he's pretty impulsive, but it would take a while until we reach that part, so ig i can understand why people aren't liking him just yet 😌 just take your time and be simp for all of them

Not a huge fan of Robia, but he played it well, I suppose. Though I wonder just how honest he is and if he'll keep his mouth shut when it turns out that she's not into psychotic/possessive types.

Double-page supporter
Not gonna lie, I like Robia more than Nadricka... But Eclot is number one babe.

i pity him lol he is just someone who wants to be loved and treated kindly. i love reverse harem but i still prefer choosing one and to be loyal to that one. and i want him to be nadricka 🥺 i hope nadricka isn't two-faced though... thanks for the chapter!

lowkey agree with mc it just feels like to me he needs someone to direct his feelings to like mans kinda interpreting her kindness into love thats sad oh well maybe he'll grow on me eventually......thanks for the chapter speedcat!

I don't know yet how I feel about robia, but nadricka is still my favorite for her. I just hope that now that he knows she's not the princess he can tell her about the affair being a job for the princess, not actual feelings for the "heroine". It won't be a fix-all, but it'll at least get him to a better starting point with her if his feeling really are real.

Injured/crying men are my weakness lol

Lol poor Robia everyone still dislikes him. 😂 he’s not my fav but my initial feelings about him have become more positive.

Wait so she just said she’s not the princess and Robia went “aight good enough”? No follow up questions like who are you or what’s going on or anything???

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread