I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

he was a cheater, it doesnt matter that he cheated from the original princess and not the transmigrated lady, the person is still the same. she deserves better. hes kind of manipulative...

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for mustard boy to leave so we can see Nadricka again. Thanks for the update.

bro you guys cant be mad he cheated. He was a concubine to a shitty scary princess who wouldve killed him if he ever tried to leave.

Yuriel sucked but its not like he cheated after knowing theres a new soul in the princess body that he actually likes.

Robia is sort of boring but again, I'd cheat too if I was trapped to be a concubine to someone who treats me horribly and I don't love. Only if I didn't get caught tho, but he did get caught and was lucky he didnt die tbh

No to Robia. Fine to Eclot, yes to Nadricka, but this one... I dunno. Can we go back to Nadricka or Eclot?

I don't trust him, cuz he's telling her everything she's wanted to hear and now our MC is wavering which is just not it I don't mind robia but if he is to join our harem he needs to become more trustworthy I just want our MC to go back into nadricka's arms ughhhhh nadricka we miss uuuuuu

Double-page supporter
wait did you guys seriously forget he cheated because the princess literally told him to if he ever wanted her attention

I think yuriel had a chance of getting him to actually fall for her for real if she actually stuck on his route, but she keeps burning bridges

Well, if there's someone who can accept her for who she is, then that' s a good thing..? I would say, "don't add any more to the harem" but I mean he's already there.
So she should take responsibility for him I guess... He's not my favorite for now, but I'm still enjoying it because of the art XD

It's p obvious this is an ACTUAL harem manga? Just sit back and enjoy the ride, guys...😂

LMAO SHE FELL DOWN /AGAIN/.
and she almost drowned.
and they didn't even acknowledge or talk about it AGAIN lmfaooooooo

Fed-Kun's army
Oooh... interesting... is it just me or does he look better in this chapter? Oh, well, lol, thank you so much!!

no one:
speedcat team: lets just put puk the readers can figure it out
me: confusing noise

but seriously everyone gets glow up things except for eclot, or because he is supremacy already 🥴 i still cant get over the one shade hair joke the subteam brought up
👁👄👁💧

What's with her and falling to almost her death? Besides that, I still can't place an opinion on Robia but i guess its slightly warmer? Brownie points for figuring out the big thing.

Double-page supporter
There's more than one kind person in the world, Romeo... idk, it seems like he sort of still has a fixation on the princess. I wish he would just move on and take his drama out of the picture.

jkjk I kid, all aboard the harem train choo choo

Group Leader
“Let’s just romanize all the sfx and let the readers figure it out”

Big mood

Users who are viewing this thread