I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

woww robia is sucha drama queen i lol a bit when he cry. doesnt raise his stat in my made up rank tho lol

also, i feel liek this is my 1827251572 times seeing the mouth to mouth in water scene in lotsa manga. is this actually something that proven effective? or just a shojo manga thing?

damn, i want eclot. my boi deserve more screentime than this mustard boi. sigh.

I'm not on team robia nor do i have some kind of sadistic fetish but

I gotta say, i love robia's desparate expressions in this chap 😂 it makes me wanna see fl be colder to him lmaoooo his crying face is too pretty

Yeaaaaa.... I won't trust a guy who changes his 'true love' faster than the seasons change

He's delirious,

WHAT IS HE, JACOB FROM TWILIGHT? obsessing over the past princess because his true mate is the future princess?

I can’t trust a man who can fake his tears. Especially after cheating and change his feeling so easily like him. No matter how hard he try to prove it, I will always think one day he can do the same thing, and it will killing me.

This is so good :’) It’s to the point where I can’t tell who the ml is but I don’t even care, I just want our MC to be happy and loved for who she is

I could not care less about Robia's arc or whatever this sentimental schlock is. Just because he developed feelings for the real MC doesn't make his past bitching more endearing. IMO the more time the MC spends trying to appease him the more exasperating she becomes as well.

why does he has to look so fine here but i still hate him the most out of all the boys here, TEAM NADRICKA FOREVER

lmao not thanking him next please bring back my 2 good boys nad and eclot, this man is just cringey and i say no 🤚🏼

I DON'T LIKE HIM UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I really tried to like, like him but I can't bring myself to!!!! LEAVE THE HAREM!! I feel like I hate him more than Yuriel! How is that even possible???? I really don't like him! I can't find any reason to like him. pls stop giving your precious time to this kind of guy! you could have spent that time with Nadrika instead! that precious boy deserves it WAY MORE than a cheating guy like him!!

Users who are viewing this thread