I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

I’m soo torn!!!

I’m quite shock on myself that I really want Nadricka as just the only male lead even tho this is a reverse harem 🤧🤧🤧

I still like it as a reverse harem but Nadricka, my boo 😔😔😔

Fed-Kun's army
Nadricka is the harem's BEST BOI!

Also wow it feels like all my series that updated overnight all had this one big OMG moment, this is quite the way to start a Monday!

Babies 🥺🥺🥺 Nadricka will always be #1 even if she accepts all of them into the harem. If only this could be a one-person romance then Nadricka would definitely be the end game, but at the same time I can't be upset over this being a reverse harem somehow as someone who doesn't usually feel comfortable about harem stories. I know she'll probably love them all equally, but he's still best boy 😤

Which one of you who dare put onions here?! Oh boi 😭😭

She finally can breath after talked it since this burdened her alot after she came to the palace. Now she have to find a way to live safely and be happy

Okay i gave robia a chance what if he really loves the fl now and i wish he didn't just use her for his sake or that bitch yuriel and what i great way to end this chapter it really makes my blood boil whenever i see yuriel

Honestly there's only 1 troublesome person to tell the truth to... or maybe 2. I feel like Ettsen might get upset too, because he would lose his motivation, his hatred, and he might not take it too well.
Though he's already semi-lost...
Why is this manhwa so addicting

Ajsjaksj oh to be Ria😭
I cried. Nadricka, so you knew all along?😭❤
Omg I'm glad she finally can let it all out, she can finally breathes:")
Thanks for the update~♡

this would've been a perfect chapter had it not been the bish at the end

gtfo hoe

eclot may cant take this truth that well, since he is only devoted to the emperial family. Unless she makes him love her

Aggregator gang
Wut, it was all heartwarming and moving, there with Robia-MC-Nadricka scenes, them PAM a wild Yuriel suddenly appeared! I totally forgot about her, honestly.

Fed-Kun's army
My poor best boy Nadrika. I put this manhwa on hold because I was seeing the incoming reverse harem flags. And I come back and see that this spoiled asshole is now getting the spotlight???? Hell no!!! I don't care how badly the original Ria treated him, she broke his heart ohh poor him he decided to stayed and then acted all arrogant and spoiled, very pitiful. Now I'm supposed to buy this "redemption arc" because he is "in love with the real she that is inside of she" come on. And I feel that my boy Nadrika is too good for this bullshit he deserves to be the only one for Ria. But nooooo we need this reverse self-managed harem shoujo bulshit, I mean if it ends like that, what would be the real difference between here and the original villaness romance wise??? just because she is doing it slowly and waiting for their "consent"??? I don't know maybe I'm not the target audience and the audience just want to see generic handsome cool/stoic tall man with 0 real personality get in the action. Nadrika deserves better

NADRICKAAAAAA MY GOODEST BEST BOI U DESERVE BETTER U DESERVE RIA ALL TO URSELF HUHUHU

"Why do you seek only one person to be in your arms?" POLY ENDING POLY ENDING GOOOOO

(he's lying though, Robia is jealous and possessive as fuck)

Users who are viewing this thread