I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Pushing your lover into the hands of another person because the other person has more power. Sad
Many thanks

Ok Nadricka, you are the best boy, come back to you. The best very best, when he said like him no power but he can do anything to make her safe and stay, crying like a dog

Plz Author let's he have a happy life

The best part about reading this and having feels is when you have the same feels as the scanlation groups and go THANK YOU. BEGONE THOTIEL! Too. 😂😇

Still trying to ship Esten* can't remember how to spell his name, with her tho even though I love Nadricka 😭 Robia redemption arc tho 🙌

Double-page supporter
Nadricka is cool and all, but Eclot is where the fun is at.

Robia almost had me but Nadricka totally destroyed that moment with his own, he’s too perfect. 😩❤️

Thanks for the update!!

when im about to read the latest updated chapter of this manhwa and saw that bitch face FVCK she ruined my mood. sigh okay at least our Ria can accept the other concubines as well with Nadricka's permission. I'm happy even if reverse harem

Tbh I was definitely sleeping on Reverse Harem, but Ch 40 OPENED MY EYES!! I'M ALL IN BABBEYY
...and then "whoreiel"* ruined it. My sentiments are definitely the same as Speedcats' lol -- delete her existence pu-leeasse
*credit to @skel3t0r for the name lol

Thanks for another awesome chapter!!♡

Users who are viewing this thread