I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

NADRICKAAAAAA UUUU BEST BOY :,,(( i was literally getting caught in my feels and Yuriel had the audacity to show up at the last panel. tss 😔

i, too, believe in the Nadricka Supremacy ✊😔

also we probably getting close to the end of season 1...
what am i gonna do then 😭

Nadricka you precious bean. You’ve been my fave since day 1 and I’m glad my instincts we’re right about you

Omg if hes being nice to yuriel, imma encourage everyone to ditch etssen (however his name spelled...) 🙄

Personally I vote for a 2 person harem of Nadrika and Elcot...the rest can go far far away.

That bed though... That's not even a king size bed. That's the Princess's harem size bed. Damn...

plsss the redhead is still on yuriel’s side? didnt she try to totally screw him over to save her skin or am i hallucinating? 😭✋🏼

I still don’t like Robia and how he manipulated Ria to get the truth out 🙄

i am so fascinated by robia and nadricka going "please get a harem to protect you" and ria is... willing to do it. well, she isn't opposed to do it. and it's so funny because nadricka wants her to use robia's feelings to protect herself, and robia wants... basically the same thing as a way to prove his love for her. oh riah, you will end up with an actual harem if you do go down this path

Omg...he told yeldriya not to trust eclot coz he already knew she was a fake

And eclot is smart enough to figure out something is wrong

And then slashy slash fake princess is ded

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY. The whole love polygon thing is fine and all, but this is supposed to be about a game world with random windows popping up to spell certain doom and whatnot. I'm hoping we'll get back to the main-character-is-gonna-get-me-killed-unless stakes soon.

Nadricka the best boy, I know in manhwa usually the good ones will not become the MC, but I really wish even though it’s Harem, Nadricka is the main guy🤧🤧

Onono.. I'm crying ㅠㅠ
Sometimes i just want she go back to her world but ..
Ettsen you bastard looks so fine ✨✨

oh no,,,, seems like it really won't be nice if eclot finds out she isn't the real princess 'cause his loyalty is solely for the royal family and she's technically an outsider who just happened to slip into the princess' body.

Users who are viewing this thread