I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Nadricka~~~! He is willing to sacrifice being her only one if the harem keeps her safe. T^T You precious boy. If I could have my way, you'd end up being her only one in the end.

Congrats on catching up to raws, and the translator comments always make my day. :)

UGH I I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE THAT RAT'S FACE AT THE END OF THIS SUPER GOOD CHAPTER. I've enjoyed not having to worry about that bitch.

Lol thank you for the update (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Plz upload ch 41🙏🏻 i was reading raw but couldn't understand most of the words though i often read raws by app.

Can someone explain what happened to Ettsen in ch. 17. It said this "Unforgettable Heart" has awakened. Initiating awakening... 0%. Access denied. Force switch to dormant state."

This seems so sus. Like he can become self aware or something. That and he barely gets any screen time seems like there's much more to him compared to the others.

It's really bugging me so I would like light spoilers plz.

Also Is it gonna be addressed anytime soon in the upcoming chapters or is it a season 2 kinda thing?

nadricka is such an amazing boy, i don’t even know how anyone could not stan him. 🥺

Ok Robia redeemed himself. He's not so annoying anymore. NADRIKA is giving me FEEELS. And does Ettsen get the best glow up because he is the biggest simp or something? Also FFF***********KKKKKKK OOOFFFFFF YURIEL you demon soul biiissshhh

damn nadricka😳😳 he's so good huh ria solo stan
and the bitch is back....sigh....
thanks for the chapter

agree yall im all for eclot but this one, nadrick shines bright he is nice hoe not sus hoe you go golden boiiiii
and to the one and only yUriEl inhale
BEEEEE GOOOOONNNNEEEEE THOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT 🗣🗣🗣

@cosmos yes it's been bothering me too. a lot of things about ettsen are unexplained.

don't forget that he also now carries the item 'broken heart', that he received during the failed escape attempt. might be a clue as well. i thing that 'failed to initialize' bug might refer to the fact that he has doubts about yuriel even if his approval of her didn't reset to zero like for robia? maybe that scene with failed initialisation of his route might refer to the fact that he *could* have decided to give himself completely to yuriel but didn't because he now has his sword back and wants to rebuild his life.

but he still hates 'the princess' so maybe he wants revenge and that's why he's working with the thot now?

damn, i wish the novel was translated somewhere so i could read ahead

Users who are viewing this thread