I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Aggregator gang
What Eclot is still a virgin??? just how on earth did the original Yeldrina not touch him after making him her concubine, now I sensing that there's another reason why the original Yeldrina is making him her concubine.

Dex-chan lover
Og princess not sleeping with a concubine she personally chose seems sketchy as hell she must have really hated eclot considering she also sent him off to die, that or this whole thing was just so the king could remove eclot from politics all together

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE LAST COUPLE CHAPTERS!!!😭😭💘💘👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

And I'm absolutely rolling at y'all's discord chats😂😂😂 *astronaut pointing gun* "always has been"- I DIED👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤣🤣🤣🤣

Group Leader
Thanks for the releases! One more chapter and season one is over. 😆

Eclottttt. Thank you for your work smuttyc--i mean, speedcat! 😂😂 Also a naked Eugene folder you say? 👀

Caranthe seems pretty cool so far! I'm alyways surprised when there are nice females in these stories lol, authors tend to get to possessive
And Eclot actually seem attached?
Thanks for all the chapters! Made my morning!

Thats so interesting! About Eclot not having slept with her because,
from the spoilers I've seen, she only has one child despite her harem,
and that's a daughter from Eclot only. Does this mean the elephant is that powerful or homegirl just really couldn't have children and it was like a miracle almost?
wild.

wait. 'caranthe'? wasn't it 'caLanthe' like two chapters down? i remembered the bame 'cause witcher...

also, why do i have the feeling that eclot already know that is not the princess but isn't saying anything like robia did before? he did have doubts like 'who is that person' during the servants punishment and i think also in some other places.

and ho ho hoooo~ how did the evil old yeldria not jump darling eclot? :D or was it something twisted like with robia? like "he wants me so i won't do anything, just ao i can torment him with all the other men i sleep with"?

also, who wants to bet that the new womanizer will turn out to be evil? after all, it's a bit late and he isn't on the cover.

robia acting like a secret agent is pretty hot too (and is yuriel actualy the 10th concubine of that asshole duke with the missing tooth? bwahaha would suit her well xD (die, thot, die))

Dex-chan lover
...So that night he came to her room, he totally thought he was going to lose his virginity as a reward? 😂 He was so ready. My man's been at war for years celibate, Princess save him he's dying of thirsty and willing to stay a concubine just for you.
He's over here: spare coochie ma'am?

Thanks for the updates ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread