I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

definitely
harem ending >>>>
or maybe it has ambigious ending for the manhwa who knows

Welll...i think this manhwa is truly the definition of having a harem and tbh LMAO I am dropping it for that reason. Not my preference ig...the artwork is amazing and i see the plot crying in rivers rn.

Group Leader
As of about a dozen chapters now, the quality has seriously stagnated. The rest I'll put in spoiler tags because I don't know how much of that is considered an actual spoiler.

I can smell that this is going to become a reverse harem, but seriously... if that was the ending I wanted I'd be rooting for the supposed heroine.

I spent much of the previous chapters despising most male leads for being so undignified, wishy-washy and indecisive as to pursue a woman that won't be loyal to them. Now I'm supposed to cheer them on for doing the exact same thing with a different target? No, I don't think I will. (Nadricka gets a begrudging pass for at least keeping the target of his affections constant.)

And seriously... what's going on with the supposed heroine? Is that the end of her? Supposedly she had everyone wrapped around her little finger, and now that she's away she's been forgotten? She was supposed to be playing a game; did she get a game over? If so, what happened to her? If not, what happened to her?

Somehow my Willing Suspension of Disbelief is getting harder and harder to maintain, which is never a good sign.

ETA: @CaShper I'm with you... the only harem I've seen that legitimately enhanced the work in which it appeared, in my opinion, was Bakarina. Rosario+Vampire and Hanaukyou Maid Tai were good enough that the harem was merely indifferent. The rest was a legitimate minus every time I encountered it, including here. Scratch that: especially here.

When I started this I thought it would be the first manhwa I’d like that was a harem, but I guess not. Harem’s just aren’t my thing

I’m hesitant to start reading this purely on the fact I cannot with most harems, the only harems I relatively enjoyed firstly there is a female or male lead and they are faithful to one another they just have a random harem and secondly there’s usually prevalence of characters the same sex as the one who has a harem, I feel uncomfortable otherwise. Also I don’t like it when characters push themselves onto others, it’s genuinely irritating especially if they are in a committed relationship or the character who pushed themselves on another were to be aware of the characters feelings towards someone else but still did it. I also hate the whole wish washy dynamic especially portrayed in love triangles which are mostly a hit or miss compared to harems. Idk I just don’t like harems in any form, aka reverse harems which are just harems tbh idk why that’s a term.

I know that the ending will be most probably harem, but if truly miracles happen and she will end-up with someone. can anyone pleaseee tag me. I guess harem isn't my thing.

THE DISCORD SIMPING FOR ECLOT I MEAN WHO DOESN'T HE'S BABY 🥺 but so is nadricka . .
if it ended up as a poly i hope it's jus gna be them LMAO 🤪🤪

I'm rooting hard for Eclot. At first I was so sure, but the fact that even the princess doesn't know why she reacts/feels the way she does around him says a lot. With Nadricka, Robia and even to an extent Ettsen, she felt some obligation to right wrongs. But it's different with Eclot. He meets her head on and doesn't waver. I'm still just a little sus of Nadricka though, Idek. Probably cos I don't really trust too soft bois. Anyway, my next vote would be with Ettsen but he hasn't been seen mucj since the princess told him to restart his life and only just came back with some weird pull for her so who knows where it'll lead.

Ayyy, anyone somewhat disappointed that Eclot didn't get the same glow up treatment that Ettsen got when he smiled? (Can anyone tell I'm on team Eclot?) Also, our princess keeps stealing and breaking hearts all over the palace. Nadrika is definitely too pure and selfless, its a little sus...

At this point I'm essentially just reading for the scanalators' commentary at the end of each chapter 😂

im honestly team Nadricka 🥺
but i get the feeling that its gonna be a harem ending and im having mixed feelings on whether ill continue reading this or not 😭
i mean the story is good but i do hope that she only ends up with one of them and not all of them

Users who are viewing this thread