I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

Is it so important, the real princess won't come back anymore and genetically, she is the princess.
Anyway Robia you're on my blacklist, Ettsen too. I'm rooting for Eclot and Nadrika. 😤
I hope it ends as a real harem just like how it's tagged.

Dear translation group,
I luv you sooooo muchhh! Aaakkkk this story is 💎

Robia huft I can't ship him with princess with his cheating attitude

Group Leader
The premise was interesting with her being able to see the main girl’s options and choice... But now it’s basically just about her maneuvering between the different consorts :( Maybe it’ll go back on track later but i’m getting tired so dropping this 🥲

This whole webtoon is so stressful 😵 I love the design but it's giving me headaches and only a few butterflies.. surely this will be a long bumpy ride.. sigh..

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so many cliffhangers !!! That being said Nadricka is still best boi and Eclot is still n°2. Robia and Ettsen are a mess, and I'm not feeling Sieger.

The premise of being able to see he so called 'protagonist's screen is interesting. But now it's mainly the FL stuck in between a few men with abnormal obsession over her it can go yandere route with one misstep.

These cliffhangers are torture, the author really knows how to keep us hooked! The art is phenomenal and I’m living for how our mc realized she had to change to survive.

Users who are viewing this thread