I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

@MrxxNebula I think she should just slice her tongue off, that should easily keep her from stirring up any more trouble, if she cannot even speak a word.

Speedcat team, thank you for translation, but why did you draw sunglasses? I think this is a mockery of an author. We should respect her work. If you want to make some fun, you should do that at the end of the chapter.

@MrxxNebula because mc is actually a normal human on the inside with actual morals and doesn't feel comfortable and probably could not live with herself if she was responsible for taking someone's life. that might change in the future but I don't think its fair to expect her to suddenly change her mindset to one thats ok with killing just because she's in the body of a villainess (even tho that seems to be how most FLs are in most "became the villainess" manhwas). if she was ok with murdering people who have been a nuisance to her straight from the beginning, I think its pretty safe to say that the mc can be called a sociopath lol

It is just only me? But i smell something fishy with daisy and nadricka ma boy you really have a good life and rovia fuck but i learn to love you now🥺❤️

Fed-Kun's army
@littlekoo
The mc knows that almost all her troubles would be alleviated with the death of Yuriel
I understand having morals and not wanting to cross the line
But ultimately that one death's pros far out way the cons
Also pretty sure she is fine with death but she just doesn't want to kill Yuriel because she feels a sense of companionship with her due to them both being reincarnators

Pretty sure if MC was hasty with killing Yuriel, she would end up being hated by at least 2 MLs leading to some of villainess death flag. This is how it should be, the art of winning MLs is to take the higher moral ground. Suddenly I'm rooting for Eclot

I read the version with the sunglasses and I hated it so much I didn’t finish the chapter lol I came back and checked it today and its fixed

Users who are viewing this thread