I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

This seems like a nice day to say, once more, that Nadricka is best (husband) boy ;u;

Everyone likes to rave about the men in the harem (because they deserve it tbh) but one of the biggest pulls of the series (if not THE pull) for me is Yeldriya herself. Thrust into the body of a cruel "real" villain (who is also influential), knowing absolutely nothing about this game, faced with a heroine that is determined to "clear" it, and having to protect herself under these circumstances is way too much to handle normally. But Yeldriya tries to pull through, getting teeny bits of information at a time, trying to keep in-line with the villainess's character, and save her skin.

She tries to act responsible for her current body's past behavior as much as she can and help those who were affected, but doesn't completely ease up on her villainess act, so she's still acting like an authoritative and slightly cruel person. Moments like the latest chapter only help add to her character. Lots of character development for her, and I'm excited to see what's next.

Did she get knocked up 😂. I'd be surprised is she didn't with all the sex her and Blondie are having.

i like how well this is going for the FL, i hate that other girl with the black hair tho. stoopid. either way im cheering on the FL in making a harem and then having no idea what to do with it cause polygamy is confusing.

unpopular opinion, i want a chapter to tell us why yuriel is so determined and what exactly it is she wants, is it just to kill ria? what does she think will happen if she doesnt? and if thats not what she wants then what is it??? was ettsen not her favourite when she played the game (if she also got isekaied)??? does she want to be rich??? at this point instead of being angry and hating her i'm just confused like bitch what do you WANT!?

that aside, another day another chapter where i have to watch ettsen lower himself for her over and over, it sucks because i know exactly why hes being like this, he Literally has nothing else but her, the old princess took EVERYTHING from him and at his lowest point he latched onto yuriel, but at the same time hes so pretty :( hes exactly my type :( i just want him to give up on yuriel and try to heal :( go off and do some soul searching:( become a farmer or something king im begging :(

@pocparks

If you dont mind potential spoilers...

If I remember from the web novel correctly, Yuriel is another Reincarnator like Ria. The reason she is so dead set on killing Ria is because she wants to get the Golden Ending and doesn't realize that Ria is like her and the two could actually work together.

Is there smut version of novel or manhwa?
I get feeling that there must be one, based on all sexy content and insinuations

i feel bad for ria. having to become a person like the princess. and although i think the story so far is an okay story so far, there's still a lot of wtf plot holes. the fact that these men have this weird obsession with the princess is really confusing. they didn't want to be with her, but now that she's thrown them away they can't stop thinking about her? and how on earth is this woman was able to get away with so much shit? even if she was a princess, you aren't above the law. and you telling me the emperor is unable to have kids? or did he just not try? and how is he still able to sit on the throne? with the way the princess was causing wars i'm surprised there wasn't a rebellion against the crown. i wanna know what's the motive behind yuriel. is she just doing this to win the game? it seems she is also sucked in to play the game. or is that not case? because it looks like she knows this is just a game. if she could see the game screen as well as the like bar or whatever it's called, why couldn't she see it for ria as well. it would have explained much more if she knew that ria wasn't originally from the game. but it seems at this point she's far past psycho bitch 😂

the premise is interesting but none of this sh*t would've happened if the FML had the guts to execute the antagonist (which she could've several times) - and that's just frustrating af

Fed-Kun's army
It was enjoyable at first but it soon got really frustrating to read because the mc would just put up with all the shit from Yuriel and let her get away scot free
And bear in mind that Yuriel is a fucking maid
How has this bitch not had her head cleaved from her shoulders yet
Seriously with all the shit she does it is really surprising that she hasn't been executed on the spot yet

Users who are viewing this thread