I forgot the manga title (SOLVED)

What i remember is mc and heroine at tower, and heroine try to defending the tower, and then mc get time leaped to hundred years when all magic era is lost and elemental sword era at that time, or vice versa, tower became academy if i'm not wrong.
i completely forgotten what manga is it because my phone broken, and i forgot to backup it 😅

Is it possibly Volundio - surreal sword saga
It's not exactly a tower, and there's no academy, but the rest checks out.
It's licensed so you won't find it in English on Mangadex.
Unfortunately, not that one either, as far as i can remember, first chapter is he and heroine talking and made a promise or something else, when she is protecting that tower she warped mc to future, i can't remember how many time elapsed, hundred or thousand year
And then he meet new heroine and asked where is his weapon, he said his wand is his sword because he realizing no one can use magic, and then he fight for test, like test in academy like black clover, i don't know if it's mixed with other manga or not, but what i can remember is like that
Sorry and thanks for answer

Dex-chan lover
oh, I was so sure that Volundio is the answer
so to make sure, it is a manga, and not long strip?
how about this?

Thanks for all who tried to help me find this manga, sorry if my story is too confusing, i can't remember that manga because my manga list is over 100+, i can sleep well now 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread