I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I bet my money that the dream emperor is the real one using magic to be with her in her dreams.

@mopoppo They are doing this for free on their own time but that doesn't mean people can't point out mistakes and calling anyone ungrateful mofos is uncalled for. The translator group is choosing to rush and burden themselves. What pressure is forcing them to crank out as much as they can (a legit question I have) in such a short amount of time?

Edit: Cause as far as I know this argument always comes up in MangaDex. Quality vs quantity.

My theory is that the emperor can't be nice to her irl is because he has all those noble houses stalking him for his weaknesses maybe, literally the 2nd ml's sister lol. I think there might be some political scheme going on that's why. She's probably gonna get hurt if others find out about the baby.

@Yabster_907 I was having a bad day but I dont regret a single thing I said nor will I apologize for it.

To answer your question, WE should be getting high quality, un-rushed chapters rn, IF ONLY the other grp didnt snipe. I'm not sure if you're already aware of this but if they didn't rush out chapters then Heavn scans wouldve assumed SSUS dropped it. BOTH groups wanted this manhwa but ssus was clearly faster in releasing chap1, i dont get why Heaven still isnt giving up smh. if u lose the speedrun, then just accept it and go find another proj. if they decide to upload more chaps, then i think they're just trying to get sum drama.

This thing happened before with Asura and other big scans groups (Sawateam, bucci). Asura, repetitively
sniped manhwas which resulted to the other group's efforts going to waste.

And i didnt say ppl cant point out mistakes. I literally said to do it nicely. those ppl mentioned were being so rude abt it. (i mentioned them on the comment i made on ch9)

this drama wouldve been solved hours ago if only heavn dropped it or if one of the staffs from both groups tried to contact each other.

@Yabster_907 No problem mate. I just hate entitled readers. They out here commenting as if they got s2manga-quality releases or something. The staff WILL EDIT IT.

to everyone: point out the mistakes but do it nicely please

i wonder what those dreams are. theres abviously some form of magic, so they are probably connected in dreams, and he just act in this dream, or reverse, the facade he show to everyone is act.... well see.. im curious

@mopoppo im sorry to point this out but it IS an unspoken rule that it is not considered a snipe when it's the first day and the chapters are released wuth less than a 3 hours difference between them.

@aesdense who told you that? if that is so, then why are speedruns even a thing? why do groups compete to release the first chapter if it's a "rule" as you said. then all groups shouldn't have done a speedrun and should've just released the later chapters even if a group had already released. easy win, right?

and as far as i know, the other group also speedran this so they could mark the territory.

@lunaeris if a group doenst do the first few chapters and directly uploads the latter chapters, thats called sniping. when a group does ch 1-10 fully, its not a snipe, especially within the 3 hour time frame. if lets say one group does 1 and 2 and another group just comes and releases ch 3-10, THAT is sniping

Users who are viewing this thread