I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 10

Group Leader
@Lumist if that's the case then it is still considered as speedrunning and whoever uploaded earlier until the end is the winner, right?

Group Leader
@Lumist eh? if there's alr a clear winner and someone would still keep up competing then that would be sniping now wouldn't it

@czxyup i mean haevn did post a few chapters up faster than ssus while ssus posted some faster as well. its also constancy in quality and speed

im honestly not trying to side with haevn despite it being my scans since they all bring up good points, but i think @ashbell 's response on haevn's chapter 10 really brings out what im trying to say on the point of speedrunning and sniping

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta love scan wars good times, I'm grateful to both groups, I'm able to read the series much faster and with a Korean webtoon that also has a cliff hanger at the end of each chapter,this is win win.

Ont the manga: man I don't know who to root for the MC has this strong responsibility that makes me like her while 8 think her actions are rash, she's willing to take responsibility for her mistakes which is good however her strong attachment not not abandoning her unborn child,is worrying as if the rumors are to be believe she would of been dead several times because of the emperor.

2nd ml:I feel sorry for the guy, he bascially loved the MC and was simply to late at the time, while I don't agree with jumping straight to taking the responsibility of some other random kid(dude,you're a fuck) hrs generally a good guy who only thing he fell behind is MC got drink with the emperor and got preggo through that one encounter and he doesn't even know who the father is probably infuriates him more.

Emperor: dude clearly knows everything, he's most likely sneaking into her dreams and has some interests in her 9n the whole but because of his political enemies and her reluctant to move because of the rumors surrounding him,decides to play a passive role 8n reality and more loving in the realm of dreams because the fact she ended up on his lap from a mere minute or two falling asleep, beings me to the conclusion it's magic at play however he himself isn't giving any openings so, the FL not being direct is also a product of his own making.

I started the series on a whim(l but I'm quite looking forward how it plays out how long the emperor will keep pretending he's in the dark and his actions from there out as well as when the last couple months of preggo if she's going to disappear and how she's going to take care of a kid while knighting or working, is she going to try and build a relationship with the 2nd ml(lol can't see it happening but it's a chance) ? Is the emperor just going to approach her via dreams and is she going to be targeted by his political enemies because of the fact the emperor treats her differently plus we know they tried to kill her earlier why is she just brushing off SONEONE PUSHING YOU DOWN THE STAIRS.

The emperor is a necromancer and had a sort of incubus ability, this is cool hahaha. can't wait for the next update

Fed-Kun's army
So ML is 'taking care' of MC by transferring her illness (morning sickness) onto him via black magic ?

I wonder when she will talk about the pregnancy during the "dreams" she has cuz I need that drama like....nooowww

And @mopoppo PREACCHHH!! People don't understand the work that goes into scantalating a chapter. Thank you so much SUSS!! Get the rest u deserve ♡

People fighting about scanlation groups like you did any work in either versions of the release lol. There isn't always a case of sniping. Sometimes, a group just wants to do it for the lolz or they've already started the work and someone else beat them to the finish line. Who cares? Be grateful for the work, support which scanlation group you prefer (without having to attack the other, coz let's face it - we readers are merely parasites so stop acting like you got the moral high ground in this), and just fking read which version you prefer. Goddamn SJWs going on about being anti-cyberbullying then goes on to bully someone/a group of people because someone said something about them. STFU and read. Don't act like you paid for the releases & your afterlife relies on which group's release you read. Scanlation groups can deal with their own drama.

bro you fuckin confuse me 😭 I'm pretty sure the emperor is lucid dreaming and is hiding it from her, but the why is unsure. I honestly jus want some answers cuz I really am not for this sneaking around HAHA. As for the captain, I feel bad for him LMAO poor guy has unfortunate timing. It's not even Ilran or the captain's faults tho cuz I mean she doesn't even see him that way and doesn't owe him a "yes" to his proposal ahah

Users who are viewing this thread