I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 10

@Solistia I agree. Both groups released ch 1 on the same day. There was no 'sniping' involved whatsoever because this is really just two groups scanlating the same work at the same time. Both groups are just gonna continue to ignore each other and do their own thing. So I just wanna say to all the readers that I don't see any reason for 'drama' here.

I mostly prefer SSUS translations for this series because I've noticed that their choice of wording was better, but at some points I did get confused so I check out Heavn's updates too. I like that I can switch between the two groups because I'm able to understand the story more. Like @saru_k mentioned, both groups have their strong and weak points.

I did not comment on the translations in my first post because I don't do Korean translations, but @linh04 pretty much hit the nail on the head with their comment.

SSUS's translations are much more flowery and fit the themes of the manhwa better (being a romance drama and all). But their translations are far from perfect and are confusing at times.
Haevn's translations appear to be more accurate from what I can tell, but they are also too literal and the tone is pretty flat overall.
One group provides better raw translations, while the other provides better editorial prose for a different reading experience. Both groups offer different strong points, so I don't see why people are calling to axe one group over the other when they could very easily co-exist.

Both groups are also hosted on the same website (unlike how novel translations work), so it's not like one group is stealing traffic and ad-revenue from one another. Neither group even has a website to get ad-revenue anyways, so there is literally no harm in having two groups do alternative translations. People really should just calm down and recognize that both groups build their way up to this point from the beginning; and both have the right to continue if they so wish.

@linh04 I'm a part of Haevn's speed run and friends with the people in Haevn (and ex-admin). Haevn has already DM SSUS for a collab, we're still waiting for their answer (last time I asked Haevn's admin about this).

look what about you all comment on the chapter ? Idc about the scan war or whatever

So, her morning sickness was transferred to the emperador? So now she's free to eat and he can't stand the smell, interesting

@Ashbell I totally agree with you!!! Personally I’m preferring Haevn translation for now, even though sometimes I take a look at the other translation. Because I’m not an English native speaker I don’t care so much about the style and prefer the accuracy... it would be great if they could collaborate so that they could fill the reciprocal flaws tho.

@Ashbell I agree with you! Haevn translation looks more accurate than the other, for this reason I’m preferring this one (even if sometimes I take a look at the other) maybe it’s also because I’m not a native English speaker so I don’t really care so much about the prose 🤷🏻‍♀️ So I guess it depends a lot on what you care the most 🤔 It would be great if they could collaborate so that they could fix their reciprocal flaws tho 😌 but in case both of the groups could just keep translating as they’re doing 💪🏻💪🏻✨

Btw does the emperor know that someone pushed her from the stairs??? And what does he think exactly about the baby? I’m a lot confused because I can’t get if he knows or not and if he knows why is everything so secretive...? Just becasue she could be in danger? But he’s a tyrannical and powerful emperor... and I’m so courteous about his “powers”!!

Users who are viewing this thread