I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the work thus far, Sunny side scans, and love your egg yolk drawings!

And thank you Haevn scans for picking this up!

thank you for this wonderful chapter 😌😌

and i feel like the royal physician’s master is the emperor i’m not sure

Thank you for your work!

I cant believe you're not interested this series is so good lol. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

Fed-Kun's army
@JWChibi @7Lotus I would normally think, it's a plothole but thinking about it this way, if she revealed her pregnancy, even if the emperor doesn't go after her, the bitch of a sister of the 2nd ML, would believe she spelt with the emperor and that alone would be a target put on her back also, she already suspects he knew they were together however when the question of being pregnant came up, his response is what made her believe telling him the truth would be a death sentence, so she if she suspects he suspects she's the girl from the festival, what would be your thoughts be if the emperor told you his answer a couple of chapters back?

I think the emperor is waiting for her to say by herself that she's the one who slept with him and she's pregnant. So the emperor just watch and protect her from shadow until she confess, but bcs she run away from him, maybe he will be taking action now

I have only one question, what's the problem with hiring a guy as baby's dad and just resigning as preggo????? The emperor is giving no signs that she slept with him and she also doesn't wanna tell so how the hell would anyone know it's the emperor's child!?

This series is quite unique in that most authors would simply give a timeskip and have the kid born etc. I love that this series gives us a peep into the hardships of pregnancy, especially a secret one. and she’s just so funny, it’s hilarious. i’m definitely gonna be following this series.

🤫🤫🤫

she is carrying twins (one boy and a girl). I read this from a spoilers platform.

Btw, thanks for the translation ☺☺☺

Oh come on. It's one of the best stories it now. Why drop it? Thanks for the hard work. Hopefully someone pick it up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread