I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 11

I think she is scared of revealing that she is pregnant just in case it could be traced back because she knows of the consequences of being caught. Thanks for translating!

Mnx

Hahah! I cant wait for the development. Our fl is rrally good! I hope the emperor treats her nicely.

yas. i'm waiting for her to leave so we can have a timeskip and WE CAN FINALLY SEE THE BABYYYYYY

You can read this on Tappytoon but you have to pay and it is highway robbery 😰

omg I feel bad... I hope she can get away... that place is too dangerous anyway.

ommmgggggg!!!!😩 Finallyyyyyy you know!! Yes you should've left ages ago bloody hell😧 but its probably too late now *eye roll

I find her really stupid and hypocritic though? the emperor already said that she should stay by his side (that huge because since he's the emperor, he's not one to ask for things since everything is given to him), but she has to blame him for not being there when she was anxious about pregnancy, blames him for not telling her that he knows she's pregnant, everything is the emperors fault just because she's pregnant. She's not thinking about the child's situation at all, she's only thinking about herself, she doesn't acknowledge the things that the emperor did for her.

Users who are viewing this thread