I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Are we missing some pages? because the last chapter ended on the assembly, and now we're in the middle of corridor?

Thanks for the update, I already like this Manga ! But I can't access to the discord of the groupe, can someone give me again the invitation plz? Thanks :)

this reminds me of countless wattpad stories of the FL getting preg with someone of authority AND IM SUCH A SUCKER FOR IT!!!

thank you so much for translating this!!

ML's getting into my nerves... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Make it stop pleaseeeeee

this chapter is missing pages, i think that she should be overhearing some maids gossiping in the beginning?

xts

Lol at this point , I’m sure he already knows haha. Tsun king and a dense man-woman. I like it. I’m sure he’s just trying to see what kind of woman she is right now

@xts
yep i would also bet on it that he knows or deeply suspects that she is the woman he slept with
but i would also say he has no clue that she is pregnant as a result of it
because even exposing a pregnant woman to smells she gets nauseous from is more or less torture and his smile and bearing look to me like he wants to do a good deed while also teasing the hell out of her

little does he know its going to backfire well at least based on my observations on pregnany women near food they are adverse to

edit: if im wrong about his intentions then he is a super sadist because thats the smile and bearing of someone that sees or expects to see something he is fond of

Users who are viewing this thread